BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy split!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 6:22pm
I think so too
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 3:06am
Did she really need a financial advisor tho? Call me crazy, but with all these scamming financial advisors and such being brought to the light, I don't think I would hire one if I ever won the lottery. I would go buy every Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman etc. book ever written and figure that ish out myself
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 3:46am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Here are some articles about the man that stole her money (for those with a bit of free time). The article is way too long for me to paste it, but it is mind blowing. The man is a sociopathic criminal:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-02-09/troy-stratos-takes-money-running-from-investors-always-in-black-limousines.html

Wow, this read like a damn good movie script!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 1:50pm
*cries* No Nicole!

Michael Strahan's ex Nicole Murphy caused scene at hotel looking for former football star with another woman: report

The 46-year-old model reportedly caused commotion at the Beverly Wilshire hotel in January where she suspected her former fiancé was being unfaithful to her.

Thursday, August 7, 2014, 8:40 AM

Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy announced their split last week after seven years together. Getty Images Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy announced their split last week after seven years together.

The 46-year-old model allegedly caused quite the scene at the Regent Beverly Wilshire hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., back in January after she thought he was there with another woman, TMZ reported.

Apparently, an angered Murphy stood outside the TV host's room and started banging on the door attempting to catch him in the act, according to the gossip site.

Witnesses on the floor told TMZ that Strahan's former flame was screaming, "I know you're in there with some b---h."

"Is Michael from 'Kelly and Michael' in there," she reportedly added.

Murphy allegedly stood outside Strahan's door for 20 minutes before security kicked her off the grounds.

It is not confirmed if the New York Giants star was in even inside the room as he reportedly never opened the door after the commotion.

TMZ reported earlier in the week that Murphy pulled the plug on their seven-year relationship last Friday, one day ahead of Strahan's induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, because she believed the famous footballer was unfaithful to her.

While Murphy alleges that Strahan cheated on her, the gossip site also obtained photos of her vacationing in the Caribbean with former NBA player Jim Jackson.

According to the site, the photos were taken at the Dorado Beach Ritz-Carlton in Puerto Rico, where they stayed from July 7 to July 10 months after the reported hotel incident.

Sources said Murphy claimed she and Strahan were "on a break" during the time she spotted with Jackson.

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 07 2014 at 1:50pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 1:50pm

Clap

yes Nicole

Nicole Murphy -- Secret Vacation with Ex-NBA Star ... WEEKS Before Breakup Announcement

8/5/2014 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_NICOLE-MURPHY_on-beach-wmNicole Murphy had a secret romantic fling in the Caribbean with former NBA star Jim Jackson in early July -- the exact same time she says she suspected Michael Strahan of cheating on her.

TMZ has obtained photos of Nicole and Jim at the Dorado Beach Ritz-Carlton in Puerto Rico, where they stayed from July 7 through July 10.

You see them in a cabana on the beach ... and they got very snuggly.  People at the hotel tell us they were hugging, kissing ... definitely affectionate.

0805_NICOLE-MURPHY_on-beach-wm_subSources close to the exes tell us ... Nicole had gone to P.R. with some girlfriends, and just happened to run into Jim -- an old friend -- and even though they "hung out" ... it was nothing serious.

We're told Michael knew Nicole was taking the trip with her GFs, but was not aware anything went on with Jackson.

We're told Nicole now says she and Michael were "on a break" when she hooked up with Jackson -- but she did not feel the relationship was over.

Still ... it's interesting ... she's accusing Michael of cheating but she was clearly playing the field.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 1:59pm
Man its getting ugly. How does the paps have pics of Nicole and her boo but can't get/expose pics of Michael and his new boo? That's effed up. So the media wants to paint her as a crazy scorned black woman with green eyes. No fair.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 2:05pm
well he's way cuter than Mike.
Not exactly my type, but he's cute.

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Jay+Z+Celebrates+Grand+Opening+40+40+Club+vg0F6tEBmRWl.jpg

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 07 2014 at 2:05pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Man its getting ugly. How does the paps have pics of Nicole and her boo but can't get/expose pics of Michael and his new boo? That's effed up. So the media wants to paint her as a crazy scorned black woman with green eyes. No fair.

I just don't believe Nic would act crazy like that.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 2:06pm
And if it wasn't news then why is it news now? 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

We're told Nicole now says she and Michael were "on a break" when she hooked up with Jackson -- but she did not feel the relationship was over.

lmao im confused, did i miss something ? is she saving face now that she was caught dipping in the cookie jar ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>