Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy split!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:14am
Ifeel like they've been together forever, like right after she and Eddie got divorced and that's been more than five years. Does she still have minor children?
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:44am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

so 1st wife had a sweet prenup, yet he has my Nicole waiting years for an acceptable one?
I hope the break up was her idea.

fool me once rule
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:46am
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

Is this the man who was sleeping on Dr Ian Smith couch
yea i dont remember if i was posting on here or the iC yet, but she took him to the cleaners, it was a running joke that michael had the worse prenupt of all time. i think she got like 75% of everything and still had to pay like 5k a month for each of his kids.

then she goes on some magazines saying he likes to sleep at dr ian smiths house all the time, implying he ghey.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:54am
NEWARK, N.J. -- New York Giants star Michael Strahan was ordered to pay his ex-wife $15.3 million -- more than half his net worth -- in keeping with the couple's prenuptial agreement.

Under the agreement, Jean Strahan was entitled to 50 percent of their joint marital assets and 20 percent of his yearly income from each year they were married.

"She's grateful to the court," Jean Strahan's lawyer, Ellen Marshall, told The Associated Press on Saturday. "She looks forward to her future, raising their children and moving forward."

A call to Michael Strahan's attorney, Robert Penza, and his agent, Tony Agnone, were not immediately returned.

The NFL star had contended he wasn't responsible for the 20 percent because his wife failed to ask for it every year. But state Superior Court Judge James Convery disagreed, ruling "the plaintiff is not credible in his claim that the defendant never asked for her separate funds."

In addition to the $15.3 million, Convery awarded Jean Strahan hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support. The couple married in 1999.

"It pays to tell the truth, and I told the truth," Jean Strahan said in Saturday's New York Post. "I never asked for a penny more than the prenup that Michael and his lawyers wrote and made me sign. And all I ever asked for was that to be upheld."

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:19am
love?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 1:28pm
Then the ex wife did a yard sale here, selling all his stuff including NFL memorabilia for next to nothing. He accused her of being a hoarder during the marriage. I used to see her at the mall with the kids all the time with tons of shopping bags.

I never wanted to beleive that he was smashing Dr. Ian. It always seemed like he just needed a bachelor pad to use as the excuse when he was still smashing the girl Cupcake from Toronto and whoever else.

I just read a daily news article that implied that she was chilling with some French dancer dude.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/new-york-giants-michael-strahan-fiancee-nicole-murphy-split-article-1.1889186

I also saw something online that implied that they had been separated for a while and that TMZ questioned her about him getting threatened by a homeless guy and she didnt know anything about it like they hadnt been communication.

Best of luck to both of them. I liked them as a couple. Oh well.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 1:34pm

Under the agreement, Jean Strahan was entitled to 50 percent of their joint marital assets and 20 percent of his yearly income from each year they were married.

"It pays to tell the truth, and I told the truth," Jean Strahan said in Saturday's New York Post. "I never asked for a penny more than the prenup that Michael and his lawyers wrote and made me sign. And all I ever asked for was that to be upheld."

his lawyers had to MAKE you sign an agreement stating you would get half of assets + 20% of earnings for each year married + child support???

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:07pm
^^lmao

you don't believe her TC?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:08pm
I'd only believe that from Nicole.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

so 1st wife had a sweet prenup, yet he has my Nicole waiting years for an acceptable one?
I hope the break up was her idea.

That was his second wife. He was married until 1996 to the mother of his two eldest children. Nicole would have been his third wife.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic