Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Michael Sam drafted...kisses white boy on ESPN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 8:04pm
[QUOTE=carolina cutie]*Side eye*

He will always be the real MVP after sacking QB Johnny Manziel and then flashing JM's money sign after the sack. Priceless!LOL

Edited by bindy - Aug 30 2014 at 8:11pm
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 8:18pm
^Yes!!! Let 'em know Sam!LOL
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 9:29am
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20140904-report-nfl-officials-asked-teams-to-consider-signing-michael-sam-to-practice-squad.ece

Report: NFL officials asked teams to consider signing Michael Sam to practice squad

According to NBC's Peter King, NFL officials called teams around the league to gauge their interest in signing former Missouri defensive end Michael Sam, the NFL's first openly gay player, to their practice squads.

The Cowboys signed Sam to their practice squad Wednesday. Sam was drafted by the St. Louis Rams but didn't make the Rams' 53-man roster.

King reported the news about Sam during the pre-game show before NBC's coverage of  the NFL regular-season opener between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks.

“The Rams waived Michael Sam, the first openly gay player trying to make an NFL roster, he was unemployed for two days,” King said. “During that time a league official contacted multiple teams asking if they had evaluated Sam as a probable practice squad player.”

“Now Sam and the NFL avoided a nightmare situation when he signed with the practice squad of the Dallas Cowboys.”

Get more on the Cowboys signing of Sam

Read the story on the dailycaller.com

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:17am
You know there was a revelation of this on that show....the game!!!
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I'm waiting for the day that a gay celebrity/athlete/both comes out the closet by just showing up with their same sex partner and dares a muthafcka to say something.
lol!

What tickles me is some US female athletes have been out for quite some time but US male sports can't handle gay athletes.Dead
ITA!!
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:23am
 I wonder how long his career is going to last.  Wish him luck.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I'm waiting for the day that a gay celebrity/athlete/both comes out the closet by just showing up with their same sex partner and dares a muthafcka to say something.
lol!

What tickles me is some US female athletes have been out for quite some time but US male sports can't handle gay athletes.Dead
ITA!!

let's act like lesbians aint the GOAT female athletes....the best basketball players at my school were gay as hell.. butwhen u in the top 10% of your sport, folks will look past the gay...in men sports, these gay cats usually suck and are in the bottom Dead tier skills wise
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

lol!

ITA!!

let's act like lesbians aint the GOAT female athletes....the best basketball players at my school were gay as hell.. butwhen u in the top 10% of your sport, folks will look past the gay...in men sports, these gay cats usually suck and are in the bottom Dead tier skills wise
I wonder how many football players are still "hiding in the closet"?  I'm sure there are more than we think.....in the top 10%!!Wink
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 12:13pm
*Looks at QB Aaron Rodgers* Well one day lol.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2014 at 11:10am
Rams coach not apologizing to furgeuseon police for players supporting hands up movement during this week's game.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic