Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Michael Sam drafted...kisses white boy on ESPN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:37am
Well, I don't see a problem with him finding someone that makes him happy.It's better than all the rest of the gay guys in professional sports that are still ducking and dodging to HIDE the fact that they are gay ... at the risk of losing their careers.

Now THAT'S gotta be a S*** life to live. :(

This guy had the b*** to take a risk, so he got a contract AND he's OUT.

As far as 'everyone' at his party being White - well, they did not have a group picture nor did the camera pan the whole room.

The video just got the people in the immediate area .. and that was just for a few seconds - so that's no indication of the makeup of the whole room.

Secondly ... how many Black guys in his team are gonna want to SEEN with him now that's he's out? Probably none.

Black folks are unforgiving once you 'step out of line' for ANYTHING pretty much ... so I'll bet he only has a few black female friends left.

Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:48am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:50am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:52am
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:00am
Mmmhmm, I know he enjoys playing this sport.....getting tackled by hot sweaty menzes.

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:02am
No forreal tho', I can't help but wonder how he's going to be treated by the other players.....especially in the lockeroom.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:48am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

oh his dad was a cu*t?

oh well..

personally id want to know well in advance .. and id be gutted they never felt ok enough to tell me sooner

But why?

What difference would it really make? 

TBH if I were gay I wouldn't announce it to family and friends like its something that needs to be made a big deal about. I'd just talk about my relationships the same way everyone else does. If they don't get the picture that my mate is the same sex as me from casual conversation then they'd definitely find out at Thanksgiving dinner or the family cook out.

I think the only reason he came out publicly was because he knows how hyper-masculine football is and wanted to get the anti-gay drama out of the way.

Edited by Samoneisthebest - May 11 2014 at 7:49am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:54am
look at all them non black people at his gathering. things that make you go hmmm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:35am
^^^samoneisthebest,what u wrote there is just ugh....are u really asking why a parent would rather be told in person that their child was gay than finding out on tv with the rest of us? a black parent at that? oh ok....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

oh his dad was a cu*t?

oh well..

personally id want to know well in advance .. and id be gutted they never felt ok enough to tell me sooner

But why?

What difference would it really make? 

TBH if I were gay I wouldn't announce it to family and friends like its something that needs to be made a big deal about. I'd just talk about my relationships the same way everyone else does. If they don't get the picture that my mate is the same sex as me from casual conversation then they'd definitely find out at Thanksgiving dinner or the family cook out.

I think the only reason he came out publicly was because he knows how hyper-masculine football is and wanted to get the anti-gay drama out of the way.

not sure if you read the rest of my post and understood it or what. .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic