Author
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michael Jordans Sister: Our Father Molested Me
    Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 11:55am

Michael Jordan's Sister Claims Their Father Sexually Abused Her

Book excerpt spotted at Panache Report:

"Please understand that sexual molestation brutally violates a child's mind; destroying all traces of innocence. And more often than not, it takes with it their security and self-worth while imprisoning them in a painful world of silence and guilt."

"When I finally found the courage to let my father's deeds tumble from my lips, I did not know what to expect, but I never in a million years would have guessed that my mother would turn on me. Her words of betrayals did far more damage to me than my father's deeds. They spoke volumes to the fact that she really did not care about me, which my father obviously knew. It is because she was so expressive with her dislike for me that probably made my father know he could get away with violating me."

"It turned out to be true, when he told me that if I ever told, it would be he that my mother believed and me that the family hated."

"My father confessed his actions on the same day that I disclosed them to my mother. And on that frightful day of admission, I watched my mother, looking for a sign, any sign that she cared about me."

"I watched her as she stood in my bedroom citing their decision to send me away. Once again, I became the little girl who was always looking for her mother's signal of affection and approval, but once again there was none!"

"The memory of my father whispering in my ear during the wee hours of the night about the beauty of my body has played over and over in my head for many years. And as if that has not been incapacitating enough by itself, having to comprehend the fact that more often than not, he had just gotten out of the bed he shared with my mother to find his way to my bedroom has just added to the realization of the painful situation."

"It came to injure my mother's womanhood to such a point that she came to think of me as her adversary, with her striking out at me (the other woman) every chance she could, no matter where we were and what the occasion."

Source: "In My Family's Shadow," by: Deloris E. Jordan
posted by That Bitch! at 8:20 AM 32 comments
Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 11:57am
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

Michael Jordan's Sister Claims Their Father Sexually Abused Her

Book excerpt spotted at Panache Report:

"Please understand that sexual molestation brutally violates a child's mind; destroying all traces of innocence. And more often than not, it takes with it their security and self-worth while imprisoning them in a painful world of silence and guilt."

"When I finally found the courage to let my father's deeds tumble from my lips, I did not know what to expect, but I never in a million years would have guessed that my mother would turn on me. Her words of betrayals did far more damage to me than my father's deeds. They spoke volumes to the fact that she really did not care about me, which my father obviously knew. It is because she was so expressive with her dislike for me that probably made my father know he could get away with violating me."

"It turned out to be true, when he told me that if I ever told, it would be he that my mother believed and me that the family hated."

"My father confessed his actions on the same day that I disclosed them to my mother. And on that frightful day of admission, I watched my mother, looking for a sign, any sign that she cared about me."

"I watched her as she stood in my bedroom citing their decision to send me away. Once again, I became the little girl who was always looking for her mother's signal of affection and approval, but once again there was none!"

"The memory of my father whispering in my ear during the wee hours of the night about the beauty of my body has played over and over in my head for many years. And as if that has not been incapacitating enough by itself, having to comprehend the fact that more often than not, he had just gotten out of the bed he shared with my mother to find his way to my bedroom has just added to the realization of the painful situation."

"It came to injure my mother's womanhood to such a point that she came to think of me as her adversary, with her striking out at me (the other woman) every chance she could, no matter where we were and what the occasion."

Source: "In My Family's Shadow," by: Deloris E. Jordan
posted by That Bitch! at 8:20 AM 32 comments

wow... sickening... and I am saddened by how prevalent this is...
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 11:59am
Cry Child molesters disgust me and I hope she has been fully healed of this
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 12:00pm
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 12:05pm
oh gosh
bebekay View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 12:05pm
Waiiit a gottdang minute!! She told, he confessed,and SHE got sent away?Confused
BlackstarBlue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 12:06pm
Her father confessed yet her mother still didn't believe. Despicable.

I feel so sorry for her. What an evil monster!
onechase View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 12:07pm
Damn, that is all I have to say, Damn!
JulieGianni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 12:08pm
I'm waiting for the posts that say, "she wanted it" "she knew what she was doing" "it's her fault" Stern%20Smile
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2009 at 12:10pm
JG if anyone says that crap I promise i'm going off.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic