Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Jordan new wife gives birth to Twins .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:03pm
Jordan has been a white in my head for a while. Not really moved one way or another.
Hope he learned how to keep it in his pants outside his marriage after all this time.
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

welp

black money just turned white

Micheal Jordan isn't black
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:20pm
Michael Jordan isn't Black?

Is this like how we were saying before his death that Michael Jackson wasn't Black?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Is this like how we were saying before his death that Michael Jackson wasn't Black?
LOLMJ can never get a break.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:25pm
Whoa, I never even heard about this story.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

^^I thought they were in prison.
They have 2 men in jail that claim the Illumaniti killed the father .

FAYETTEVILLE —  James Jordan, the father of basketball star Michael Jordan, was shot and killed. Daniel Green, who changed his name to Lord Uallah, is one of two men in prison for the murder.

Wednesday, for the first time, Green discussed the last moments of James Jordan's life with WRAL reporterMark Roberts.

Daniel Green, or Lord Uallah, as he likes to be called, was recently transferred from a maximum security facility, Central Prison in Raleigh, to a prison work farm about 100 miles from Raleigh.

Green never took the stand during his trial. But now he's explaining his side of the story.

Daniel Green's new home is Caledonia Correctional Institution. A 7,500 acre work farm in the rolling fields of Halifax County. His prison job is picking sweet potatoes and loading hay. But, the man convicted of killing Michael Jordan's father claims he shouldn't be in prison.

"I did not kill Mr. Jordan, no sir," Green said. "I did not kill him; that's cut and dry. It's not like I was even there when he was killed."

In court documents and prison paperwork, he's Daniel Green. But, he claims to be a Muslim and prefers the name Lord Uallah. Whatever the name, he says his co-defendant, Larry Demery, is the man who killed James Jordan. During the trial in early 1996, Demery said Green was the trigger man.

"He said you did it," reporter Mark Roberts asked. "How do you feel about Larry Demery?"

"I feel that both of us are pawns in a game," Green said. "Of course, I'm upset for the way he did it."

Green admits he drove Jordan's red Lexus and had his ring and watch, all gifts to the elder Jordan from his superstar son. He also admits he helped dump James Jordan's body.

"I think about it everyday... everyday," Green said. "I think about it; it's not a yearly thing; it's everyday that I wake up in the morning."

The department of correction says Green has 12 serious infractions on his prison record. He says that comes from defending himself against prisoners who are Michael Jordan fans, and from the prison system.

"Administration's trying to cause situations to occur where I would either be killed or would kill somebody, and then that way they could say, 'Oh see. Now didn't we tell you he was violent,' " Green said.

Green wrote a letter to the Jordan family, explaining his version of events and apologizing for what happened. They did not respond.

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:27pm

No Michael Jackson was a real brother. Jordan is infamous for not liking or caring for black people. I've heard too many stories about how he treats blacks, including a story my mother told me when she saw him at the airport. 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:29pm

Jackson I don't recall really had any black girl friends long term, and certainly didn't have any black wives.  Plus his kids aren't black so yeah MJ pretty much gave up his card long before he died.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:55pm
Awww hell. Where was 1 then? I swear I don't hear about them being caught.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:57pm
it was so sad that his dad had been cremated before the family even knew he was dead.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 12 2014 at 3:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System