Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Michael Ealy Is Officially Off The Market — As I
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Michael Ealy Is Officially Off The Market — As I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:41am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Women support him financially without knowing him…

And the thing is Ealy is a freaking sex symbol, mostly idolized--no, worshipped--by black women.

It's like when Justin Bieber revealed he was dating Selena Gomez. White girls were mad. 

is he?  do they?  the generally neutral tone of this thread makes me doubt his alleged  sex status symbol. black women sex symbols dont tend to be light imo. it's vise versa of men

You know BHM always is an anomaly when it comes to public opinion, though. Believe me. What I witnessed during the Think Like a Man premiere was pure thirst. 99.9999999% of that audience was comprised of women who look like you and me.

Well, that's just one theater. The composition of your theatre, at that specific showing is no more objective than BHM opinion. I'm not trying to "argue," simply saying that there is fault in your logic.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:54am
oh please, michael ealy is a sex symbol for Black women and y'all a**es know it.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

oh please, michael ealy is a sex symbol for Black women and y'all a**es know it.

nope. i didnt know that. probably bc i confuse him with that other light skinned pretty blue eyed negro

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 21 2012 at 12:58am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:58am
what mike's previous dating list look like?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:01am

s2s magazine

Michael Ealy loves Black women

'Think Like a Man' star outlines his must-haves in a woman
Posted Thu, 2012-02-09 16:54 by Sonya Eskridge

Michael Ealy is grateful for all the love and support he's gotten from Black women over the course of his career.

The Think Like a Man star wants to be taken seriously as an actor, and that's meant taking on some tough roles. Not the least of which was his terrifying performance in Tyler Perry's For Colored Girls, in which he played an unstable and abusive veteran.

While people might sometimes confuse actors with the roles they play, Michael told Bossip.com that it was a relief to him that so many people knew he was not the awful person he portrayed onscreen.

"I genuinely love all the beautiful Black women that came up to me and wanted to hug me after that performance," Michael said. "It wasn't easy, and I was worried that people would look at me differently after that. And the amount of support I got was tremendous."

That understanding is so important to Michael that it's one of the top things he looks for in a lady.

"Compassion and consideration for others," Michael listed, when asked what qualities a woman must have to capture his heart. "Nothing worse than a selfish woman. Selfish and self-absorbed? Walk away. I can't deal with you."

On the more superficial side, he confessed, "I like long legs."

There are plenty of women lining up to be with Michael, heartthrob that he is. Oddly, one role he doesn't see himself filling is that of a sex symbol.

"If someone wants to put that title on me, God bless them. I don't carry myself as such, and I will never, ever think of myself as such," said Michael. "For me, the most important thing when I came into this business is to show some sort of talent so I can have longevity and not be another pretty face."

Michael admitted that he's not completely disregarding the love, stating, "I'll take the sex appeal label. I'll take that label any day of the week. It's better than not being that guy, so I'll take it."

With his career ambitions, fans will get plenty of opportunity to enjoy him on the big and small screens!

"After Takers, I wanted to diversify my body of work," Michael explained. "That's why I have a romantic comedy coming, I have an action comedy coming from a television perspective.

He added, "Now I want to show them the lighter side, the more fun side of me." 

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 21 2012 at 1:02am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:03am
b.. b... b.. b... but he married a persian, so that doesnt count

allegedly
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:04am
i mean i didn't say i needed receipts...i just said i didn't know...there is a difference..
...s2s can say that..he's trying to promote a movie

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 21 2012 at 1:05am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:09am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i mean i didn't say i needed receipts...i just said i didn't know...there is a difference..
...s2s can say that..he's trying to promote a movie

i just posted it for the sake of the convo.

i agree that it was conveniently during the time of his movie promo...but black women was eatin it up.  females were lovin him in Barber Shop too.
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:09am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:11am
I have never found him attractive.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic