Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Michael Ealy Is Officially Off The Market — As I
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Ealy Is Officially Off The Market — As I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

does magic marker come off at the end of the day? i dont think so. try me another one. what about iman cosmetics or something?

Since I feel bad…

Use a Mac pencil in Stud. Then use NW55 concealer to outline your brows.

If the price of the Mac scares you try Revlon Rimmel pencils in Panama.

You'll need one of these to apply everything smoothly. 

Edited by femmemichelle - Dec 20 2012 at 10:54pm
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

She's not even that cute. She ain't ugly but she's average. As long as she's exotical...

he might you know...love her
Sure, he might love her. Love happens. But I guess I'm just sick of this phenomenon. Where I'm living, the new craze with haitian dudes are these lebanese chicks. Anything but black. What's left is the uneducated riff raff. So forgive me if I'm not jumping for joy

where do you live again? Canada?
LOL, you know damn well where I live by now. What's your point? Black men chasing OTHERS when they get the slightest bit of position is an international phenomenon, if you ain't know.

girl calm down. i don't keep a geographical map of where BHMers live especially ones i don't particularly interact with. i was just trying to think of Canadian men i know and if my guess was correct...geez. 

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 20 2012 at 10:54pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

She's not even that cute. She ain't ugly but she's average. As long as she's exotical...

Sure, he might love her. Love happens. But I guess I'm just sick of this phenomenon. Where I'm living, the new craze with haitian dudes are these lebanese chicks. Anything but black. What's left is the uneducated riff raff. So forgive me if I'm not jumping for joy

LOL, you know damn well where I live by now. What's your point? Black men chasing OTHERS when they get the slightest bit of position is an international phenomenon, if you ain't know.

Not in most West African countries… Yet. Please God don't let the brainwashing get to the motherland Cry

I was actually speaking of black men living in the West, but it's also hitting Africa. Slowly, yes, but it's happening. The whole skin bleaching, wanting light babies phenomenon. Yall were holding down the fort for a long time but even there, it's starting to crumble
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:52pm

this was so funny to me.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:53pm

Women support him financially without knowing him…

And the thing is Ealy is a freaking sex symbol, mostly idolized--no, worshipped--by black women.

It's like when Justin Bieber revealed he was dating Selena Gomez. White girls were mad. 

is he?  do they?  the generally neutral tone of this thread makes me doubt his alleged  sex status symbol. black women sex symbols dont tend to be light imo. it's vise versa of men

You know BHM always is an anomaly when it comes to public opinion, though. Believe me. What I witnessed during the Think Like a Man premiere was pure thirst. 99.9999999% of that audience was comprised of women who look like you and me.

i am just thinking of like BHM and when i think of men women go crazy on here i would say like Idris Elba, Lance Gross...those dudes. tis all. i don't generally discuss black male actors and their lustworthiness irl.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:54pm

girl calm down. i don't keep a geographical map of where BHMers live especially ones i don't particularly interacr with. i was just trying to think of Canadian men i know...geez. 

What's the matter with you? I answer your post with a little bit of humour and sass, and next thing you know, I'm unnerved? Yall need to quit that tactic, it's getting old, for real. LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:57pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

does magic marker come off at the end of the day? i dont think so. try me another one. what about iman cosmetics or something?

Since I feel bad…

Use a Mac pencil in Stud. Then use NW55 concealer to outline your brows.

If the price of the Mac scares you try Revlon Rimmel pencils in Panama.

You'll need one of these to apply everything smoothly. 

you SHOULD feel bad! you hurt Nala's feelings. but luckily you have redeemed yourself

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:59pm
ewww concealer eyebrowsDead
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:39am
LOOOL!!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:41am

Girl she came out and called me pathetic for having an opinion. Let me pull an afrokock real quick.

1. I just made the Dean's List so boo you can't eff with me right now
2. Going on a date Saturday, aaand
3. My eyebrows are laid

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions