Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Michael Ealy Is Officially Off The Market — As I
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Ealy Is Officially Off The Market — As I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

^i think they're talking about Idris
dang talmbout polar opposites

Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I never liked him. His eyes scare me. I'm glad he's off the market. Does anybody know if Idris is dating someone?
he likes bunny's done waste your time. 

Bunnyah? Lol

Because if u mean white girls, I imagine that he must just love vagina in general because his baby mama is a black stripper from Miami.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:05pm
Shame on Idris and his love for the white skin. Keep on rejecting mama Africa, and mama Africa will reject you when you come crawling back after spending all your money and catching a couple stds from the clear womunz
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

oh mike is a swirler?

i dont think she is that attractive but attractive none the less.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:07pm
Lawd, this thread took a turn.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:08pm
congrats to him

jr.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:15pm

Shame on Idris and his love for the white skin. Keep on rejecting mama Africa, and mama Africa will reject you when you come crawling back after spending all your money and catching a couple stds from the clear womunz

Idris black baby mama

http://bossip.com/302259/bossip-exclusive-idris-elbas-babys-mom-revealed-details-including-her-occupation-inside/

Desiree, better known as Desi or Dezi, met Idris while working as a stripper at the infamous Magic City in Atlanta. According to our source, Elba moved a pregnant Newberry to his place in Miami and took care of her for a while before deciding to kick her out. After her “short-lived” living situation with Idris, Desi was forced to go back to stripping to support her son and is currently working at King of Diamonds (KOD) in Miami.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Idris black baby mama

http://bossip.com/302259/bossip-exclusive-idris-elbas-babys-mom-revealed-details-including-her-occupation-inside/

Desiree, better known as Desi or Dezi, met Idris while working as a stripper at the infamous Magic City in Atlanta. According to our source, Elba moved a pregnant Newberry to his place in Miami and took care of her for a while before deciding to kick her out. After her “short-lived” living situation with Idris, Desi was forced to go back to stripping to support her son and is currently working at King of Diamonds (KOD) in Miami.

Wait....so Idris just gonna let the mother of his child strip for income like that? He aint paying child support? He triflin.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I never liked him. His eyes scare me. I'm glad he's off the market. Does anybody know if Idris is dating someone?
he likes bunny's done waste your time. 
He is a Brit so I am not surprised.
he is british?

aint that nicca from maryland?
No we are talking about Idris.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:27pm
I always got an "aint sh*t" vibe from Idris. Wouldn't be surprised if this was true.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>