BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Michael Douglas "Oral Sex Caused Cancer"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:38pm
He wrong for them young ass kids. They are cute though.
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Chantal34 Chantal34 wrote:

Glozell LMAO

That is too ugly.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Who is at risk for HPV?

Anyone who is having (or has ever had) sex can get HPV. HPV is so common that nearly all sexually-active men and women get it at some point in their lives. This is true even for people who only have sex with one person in their lifetime.

Wait, what?  So even if I'm married, don't have HPV and neither does he, we could still get it?  I don't understand this.  I know the cells can change and that's why you get a pap smear but if the pap is clear you're straight right?  

Your doctor may not test you for it until you are 35. Just b/c a doctor tells you that you are all clear disease wise does not mean that you have had an HPV test.

I get a pap every 2 years and I get this thing in the mail with the results and it specifically says neg for HPV.  This is crazy though.  I smoked for 14 years and quit 2 years ago.  I know that increases your risk.  I will never relapse on cigarettes again.  
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:47pm
I don't think it's a TMI at all.  Hell I'm glad to hear about it.  I wonder if I can get Gardisil at my age.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 9:18pm
D, I think what she means is that people who have had sex are susceptible to the effects of HPV even after they've been married because the virus lays dormant until it is triggered...it may have been contracted years ago but not pop up until later in life. And currently there is no way to test males for it.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 9:37pm
Got it.  Lord knows I've had enough stresses that if it was there it would have come out in the past 10 years.  I hate Michael Douglas now.  He had me all scared I was gon have to give up the good good.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 10:05pm
that's unfortunate and terrible. gardisal up. men can get the vaccine as well. my ex was in the navy and told me it was mandatory for military men to get the hpv vaccine.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 10:26pm
HPV can come and go .. you can have it in one pap smear and it can resolve itself by your next pap

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 10:27pm
what a scare ... glad he's in remission
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:42am

Ewww!

Yeah, he shoulda kept that info under wraps.....literally & figuratively!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>