Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miami Stylist for Sew-Ins?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:45am
I only charge $80 for a sew in. I don't know why these people trying to rob you all for such a simple service. As if the hair game isn't already saturated with thieves. PM me for pics if you're interested.
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

$175 is a decent price these days for a good sew-in
I think thats steep actually. BUt I dont remember paying that much. I feel like I paid 120-140. Something like that. If it were 175, I dont think I would've gone. But I can say, that she does a very good job.
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

I only charge $80 for a sew in. I don't know why these people trying to rob you all for such a simple service. As if the hair game isn't already saturated with thieves. PM me for pics if you're interested.

THIS
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:26am
Why am I seeing $275 for a sew in lately? It's hard to find someone who can lay a closure well or who doesn't damage your edges. 
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 3:10pm
My stylist moved back down to Miami her name is Gloria she does an amazing job. I hate that she moved because nobody in Tallahassee comes close to the quality of work that she did. She is very professional and punctual. I am in and out with a bomb due in 2hrs. Here is her contact info Gloria Kelley http://www.styleseat.com/gloriakelley
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 3:35pm
^^Thanks Sassy, yes I have been  a fan of Gloria Kelley's work from what I see on Style Seat; it's absolutely beautiful and flawless however she charges $350 for a full sew in (hair not included ), $600 and up (with hair included) and $700 for a custom wig. Unfortunately this is wayyyy out of my budget. I'm not looking for $50 sew ins, but frankly I can't afford anything near those high price sew ins.  She seems to have a high clientele so there is definitely a market of people who can pay those prices and it's working for her.

Finding someone who can 1) work with natural hair, 2)not damage your hair and edges, 3)not install too tight, 4) install a realistic closure 5)cut/style/color really well and 6) offer professional yet kind customer service.........Yes, all that, lolll, is a very hard thing to find here in South Florida. So The ones that can consistently deliver this sort of A+ service are charging a pretty penny for it nowadays. 
lindygaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:15am
I think Rosie123's idea is better,lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair