BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Miami Stylist for Sew-Ins?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 10:41am
I'm looking for a good sew in too...Broward/N Miami. It is so hard to find someone who can do a good install without damaging your hair or edges. 
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 9:07pm
I went to this girl her name is Jael Roumain. She did my hair just how I wanted it to be done. I highly recommend her. She did my hair for my graduation when I still lived out in Miami. If I was still in Miami I would go to her.
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 8:05am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I went to this girl her name is Jael Roumain. She did my hair just how I wanted it to be done. I highly recommend her. She did my hair for my graduation when I still lived out in Miami. If I was still in Miami I would go to her.

How much does she charge? Pics? What area of miami?
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 9:56am

I'm saving up to try her hair/sew-in packages...I absolutely love how natural her work looks.
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by jeli20 jeli20 wrote:

https://www.styleseat.com/hairtodie4

jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Daymarme Daymarme wrote:

Originally posted by jeli20 jeli20 wrote:

https://www.styleseat.com/hairtodie4

175 for a sew in?????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

I cant.... lol but Thank you!
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Bluefx Bluefx wrote:

can u post a contact for ms Amanda-B I really need to find a good stylist in Miami I think I may have found one but she charges $300 for a full install.ConfusedConfused

That's so expensive. It seems like everyone is trying to charge $200-$300 for installs these days. That's why I was wearing wigs for a minute. 
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Rosie123 Rosie123 wrote:

Wow. Looks like she does amazing work! 

I need to find someone that can do that in the UK - They wont let me most a new thread - But it's getting desperate out hereCry

I'm starting to come up with all sorts of crazy plans...

First I thought about flying over just to get my hair done... 

But now I've got a better idea - I think the UK ladies should band together and just fly over a stylist from the US for a week - Flight plus Hotel cant be more than about 800 pounds - Split it 15 ways and its only about £50 each + the price of the install. She could do 3 heads a day for the first 4 days, then have a 3 day holiday. 

Come on ladies... who's in? 

Are installs too pricey in the UK or just not any quality stylists?
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 6:26pm
$175 is a decent price these days for a good sew-in
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:19am
I agree for Miami, the cost of sew ins have gone up and $175 is average now. smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic