BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Miami Stylist for Sew-Ins?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
jinabu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinabu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2010 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Bluefx Bluefx wrote:

can u post a contact for ms Amanda-B I really need to find a good stylist in Miami I think I may have found one but she charges $300 for a full install.ConfusedConfused
That is how much I'm use to paying, and don't mind if it is a good job. Sew-ins aren't something you can have just anyone do, and I've learned here in Miami that there are many who claim they do hair, but don't have a clue.
Sponsored Links

Excel07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Excel07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 1:11am
I heard Amanda B is really good. Check her out!
foi1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foi1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 5:08am
Originally posted by Rosie123 Rosie123 wrote:

Wow. Looks like she does amazing work! 

I need to find someone that can do that in the UK - They wont let me most a new thread - But it's getting desperate out hereCry

I'm starting to come up with all sorts of crazy plans...

First I thought about flying over just to get my hair done... 

But now I've got a better idea - I think the UK ladies should band together and just fly over a stylist from the US for a week - Flight plus Hotel cant be more than about 800 pounds - Split it 15 ways and its only about £50 each + the price of the install. She could do 3 heads a day for the first 4 days, then have a 3 day holiday. 

Come on ladies... who's in? 

I would be in but it's just getting a US weavologist to agree to it.
Mochasippi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mochasippi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 9:20pm

Am I the only one who has had a bad experience with Amanda B? I did not like my install at all. I was very descriptive about what I wanted and type of styles I wanted to wear. She chopped my beautiful curly hair up. She may be a pro with straight hair. My closure was coming up and her braiding pattern was cornrows that she literally bunched up at the back. It was a waste of my time and money. Just being completely honest. I wish I could help, but I'm still looking for a true stylist in S. FL. Let me know if you have any luck....

Taymom8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Taymom8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Mochasippi Mochasippi wrote:

Am I the only one who has had a bad experience with Amanda B? I did not like my install at all. I was very descriptive about what I wanted and type of styles I wanted to wear. She chopped my beautiful curly hair up. She may be a pro with straight hair. My closure was coming up and her braiding pattern was cornrows that she literally bunched up at the back. It was a waste of my time and money. Just being completely honest. I wish I could help, but I'm still looking for a true stylist in S. FL. Let me know if you have any luck....

No you're not the only one...  I care not to show; however, would love to know of a great professional stylist in South Florida.  I can't believe there aren't many recommendations for such a large metro area.
Taymom8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taymom8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Taymom8 Taymom8 wrote:

Originally posted by Mochasippi Mochasippi wrote:

No you're not the only one...  I care not to show share; however, would love to know of a great professional stylist in South Florida.  I can't believe there aren't many recommendations for such a large metro area.
intl_babygirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2011 at 1:14pm
CELEBRITY SEABORN @ CELEBRITY STATUS ... best weaver in mia 786-879-3015
TracyGrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TracyGrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 5:00pm
please do you have the contact for amanda B
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2012 at 9:06am
Originally posted by intl_babygirl intl_babygirl wrote:

CELEBRITY SEABORN @ CELEBRITY STATUS ... best weaver in mia 786-879-3015

I really want to try him Stern Smile. I think he would hook it up IF i was clear about what I wanted...
Bluefx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluefx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2012 at 10:54am
Seaborn is a hot mess last time I check he does not do sew-ins he does not take new clients he only like to do quick weaves with fake hair. One thing I could say is  he's very good at styling and cutting if you can get in his chair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic