Mynx Hair

Author
newcurlygirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mia Simone Deplorable Order Experience
    Posted: Jun 01 2007 at 8:01pm
Hi All,

Has anyone ordered from the Mia Simone Boutique? I know some sites carry her products but I mean has anyone actually ever bought directly from her website? I ordered almost $100 worth of product on May 3rd. I have emailed several times (they say they will get back w/u w/in 48 hours---NOT!!!) and called even more with NO reply. FINALLY I got someone to answer the phone (they don't even say "Mia Simone Boutique" it's just like a "Hello, may I help you?") and she explained that they had a serious backlog of orders. Well, uhhhh, YEAH. I'VE been waiting 4 weeks for mine to get here and then there's the NO RESPONSE from customer service attempts as well.

She assured me my products would ship last week (from Colorado) and even tho I am east cost, they should have been here. They're NOT! An entire MONTH and nothing? Of course they have had the money for an entire month as well. She told me they have shut down the online ordering so they can catch up and after that they will be taking a one month break to regroup and put in place their support team to fill their orders. Do you think they might have done this BEFORE they set up an e-commerce web site??????

I am more than angry. All my calls since waiting for the pacakge for 10 days post my conversation with them are ignored. I am going to see if PayPal can get my payment to this vendor back if this order is not delivered on Monday. NOT a little bit in my book. (about $95 w/shipping)

Has anyone here ever had an experience w/her products or her order fulfillment?

ETA: I am totally disappointed by this experience because while lots of products say 'all natural' they don't even come close. Hers are truly 'all natural' and I was hoping that they were effective as well. I don't know if I'm ever gonna get my products. Cry

Edited by newcurlygirl - Jun 01 2007 at 9:59pm
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2007 at 11:19am
Seriously, NOBODY ever ordered from her line?????
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2007 at 10:53am
OK. Now I feel like a sucka! LOL Yeah, her website is jacked but her philosophy and devotion to chemical-free products is admirable. Now, if she could just get her fulfillment to match that . . .

Well, that is what the person I did get to speak to told me the June shutdown was supposed to accomplish. I certainly hope that is true, cause they've got today's mail to deliver and then I'm disputing this charge. Disapprove
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2007 at 8:33pm
OK. No delivery today. Just filed a dispute claim with CCC and PayPal. They have 10 days to confirm delivery of my order or REFUND my $$$. Angry
Dehinds View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2007 at 5:45pm
Hey, I never heard of this website. I'm sorry that you didn't get your orders by now. But the site claims that it's currently closed to get caught up with orders. I don't know but that's very unprofessional. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2007 at 5:02pm
OK, this story didn't END any better than it began.

My postman delivered a Priority Mail package that he had placed in a plastic bag to my home today. Guess what was in it. Yep, my long-awaited Mia Simone hair products. I'm more than disappointed. The cardboard box was falling apart (hence the need for a plastic bag) due to all the leakage from the contents. Some of the bottles were the disc-type caps that MOST shippers TAPE down to ensure they don't get popped open in transit. Not MSB. They opened and have emptied some of their contents out into the box, over the other products, onto the paperwork and box. This is really a mess.

The shipping label says she just shipped it June 6th. That was the 3rd day AFTER I filed my claim w/PayPal. I wonder if she only shipped it then because of the claim. I had spoken to them on May 20-something and supposedly it was to be shipped out then.

I won't be using the products. The packaging is so unprofessional that you feel you could be risking your health because of the lack of compliance to standards I thought all products sold publicly had to have. I don't know what will become of my claim and my attempt to have my purchase price credited b/c they are "closed" now until July. I think my chances of getting anyone in customer service now, is about ZERO.

Bad, Bad, Bad experience.  At this point, I could never recommend that anyone purchase from them.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2007 at 7:27pm
I would put the products back into the box.   Send them back to her with delivery confirmation with an explanation as to why the products are being returned.   I would also continue with the dispute on Paypal.  If you paid, paypal with credit card I would contact my credit card and let them know of the dispute and provide them with the delivery confirmation number that the package had been returned to the merchandiser.  

Edited by QueenBee - Jun 10 2007 at 7:33pm
QuietStorm3121 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2007 at 6:14am
I ordered some soaps from her a long time ago. And I didn't have any problem.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2007 at 7:26am
Update:

PayPal did return the cost of this order to me after giving MSB 14 days to respond to my complaint. They never responded. I contacted the post office as soon as the package was delivered and they suggested that I let the shipper know what happened and let THEM file a claim for damages since the recipient cannot. That way, I will not lose one dime more shipping it back to them. I have emailed MSB about this and have had no reply after 2 weeks. I guess when they 're-open' in July I may hear something . . . maybe. Wacko Not the recipe to build a business. Sad because as I said, her philosophy is wonderful for those who insist on all natural ingredients.
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2007 at 5:44pm
Sorry you had to go through this newcurlygirl.  I ordered a shampoo bar from her once and I thought they had great customer service.  I ordered one bar but they actually sent me two, each with a hand written thank you card.  I think they must've made a mistake by sending 2 though but I didn't say anythingEmbarrassed.  My order was made about 2 years ago so maybe her business has went downhill from then.  Her products did seem really good though....too bad.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic