Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mia Farrow's daughter calls out Woody Allen (pedo)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mia Farrow's daughter calls out Woody Allen (pedo)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

yup thats franky's boy lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^this all the way....3 fingersnaps around the world....24/7^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Feb 03 2014 at 12:26am
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 1:11am
i know this has nothing to do with any of this but i swear i always thought MF was a little whacked out of her skull.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:13am
This is so sick... and IA w/ what another poster said about him adopting girls that look like his wife/daughter and the daughter he abused. He needs to be locked up.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:27am
I cant believe that Barbara Walters said,"The relationship he had with Soon-YI was mutual when she was seventeen".
Im disgusted that old bat would utter such bullsh*t out her mouth.
Sherri cleared that BS right up there is no way that was a mutual relationship of shes still a child.
Whoopi said nothing the whole time.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I cant believe that Barbara Walters said,"The relationship he had with Soon-YI was mutual when she was seventeen".
Sherri cleared that BS right up there is no way that was a mutual relationship of shes still a child.

cuz Whoopi was the one who said what Roman Polanski did to that 13 y.o wasnt rape-rape
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:44am

yea, I noticed Whoopi too.

Barbara head me shaking my head...
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:47am
So, he wasn't convicted because her mother declined to pursue criminal charges?  Why?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 6:30pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXaA21uf4VQ

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 6:40pm
Wow. I told myself not to watch that clip, but I did anyway. Ugh. Just an example of how sexual molestation and rape is pacified in society because it makes them uncomfortable to think someone would be perverted enough to do that. Thank you Sherri for being brave enough to say what the issue is. Barbara said he is a good father to his girls and his marriage has been going 20 years strong. Whoopi only mentioned the last line of Dylan's open letter and emphasized the article calling out the celebrities. Pathetic. Does this man personally write them checks?! At least Sherri said exactly what the issue is.

Edited by keepgrowing - Feb 03 2014 at 6:41pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 6:43pm
Whoopi has really lost my respect since joining the view. First giving a past to a white man saying the "n***er" then she was trying to differentiate between fake rape and real rape, you know "rape rape" Ermm and now this. Welp. Glad Sherri is on the view.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic