Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mia Farrow's daughter calls out Woody Allen (pedo)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mia Farrow's daughter calls out Woody Allen (pedo)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:09pm
He looks like his mom

Edited by bindy - Feb 02 2014 at 2:10pm
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:32pm
Oh, so a child can only look like one parent. I see.....
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:33pm
Cate Blanchett's response:

“It’s obviously been a long and painful situation for the family and I hope they find some resolution and peace.”
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:37pm
here's pix of them all at the same age. Any guesses ? LOL

Woody Allen, Ronan Farrow and Frank Sinatra

( Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images(L) Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images (C), Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images (R) )

This collage shows Woody Allen (L) near the age of 25 circa 1960, a 25 year-old Ronan Farrow and Frank Sinatra (R) circa 1940, also near the age of 25. It was believed that Allen was Ronan's father, but actress Mia Farrow, Ronan's mother, recently revealed that Sinatra could be Ronan's real father.

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:43pm
yup thats franky's boy lol
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:43pm
Wasn't Frank Sinatra's nickname "ol' blue eyes"...... 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So Soon Yi is obviously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome

It is absolutely disturbing that his 2 NEWLY adopted daughters look like clones of his previous adopted daughters (one which claims he raped her, the other we KNOW he married)

Who in their right mind would allow this main to adopt children knowing these facts???

The foster care system fails again

Hollywierd has failed. I'm starting to feel like Hollyweird should be burned down to the ground. It has done so much wrong in this world

Now that American horror story is over, I no longer watch tv. I'm getting more specific with my other forms of entertainment. We r over entertained. We keep giving our money to greedy, evil people. There is no illuminati. Just sick, rich people who r above the law. It's our money, that we willingly give to these terrible people, that keep us enslaved.

I'm so disgusted. Whoever said (I think Leo did) that this ain't nothin new, it's not. These people we depend on for entertainment r sick.
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:53pm
damn, he's crazy smart.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:04am
i don't even wanna speak on dis here sheittDead BUT woody is a high classed because of money phedophileDead hope i spelled the word right if not oh well, i never wanna be around one however woody made LOTS of money and stalked and bought young girls, now mia had no idea that he was doing that sheitt, how in the hell do you marry one of your so called adopted children!?!Dead

it's clear that he takes them in private these days and let's them know that they'll get paid UNBELIVABLE amounts of money to keep their mouth shut!Dead but that WASN'T the deal he had with the first girls that he thought he could just molest and neither would say nothing Dead he WILL rot in hellAngryDeadAngry he AIN'T gettin away with nothinLOL tho at this time he thinks soDeadDeadDead his day will come
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:19am
Ronan is a nice looking white guy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic