Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mia Farrow's daughter calls out Woody Allen (pedo)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mia Farrow's daughter calls out Woody Allen (pedo)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

F.W. Murnau?

I didn't know about the events surrounding his death though!Shocked 

Yep that's his name. Thanks. It was common Hollywood knowledge he was a Chester, as were most of his industry friends/peers. Word of the circumstances of his death traveled pretty fast in that circle, and that's why only 11 people went to his funeral. The rest of his friends weren't trying to out themselves as Chesters by being there. The studio he was working for at the time kept the details out of the press for the most part.

Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:48am
^^wow..I had no idea, shame I enjoyed his films too..Sleepy

but it's absolutely true that hollywood has always been a breeding ground for predators and studios had a tighter control of people's images

that's why I side eye people who talk about how wonderful and glamourous old hollywood was..just scratch the surface a tiny bit and you'll see the sh*t
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I remember when that Polanski sh*t popped off. The amount of A listers that supported him. Smh. Woody allen of course. Harrison Ford, monica belucci, Tilda swinton, the short one in Thor and Star wars...

I remember there was talk of boycotting all his supporters but then we'd all never go to another movie again.

Add the fact that this sick fukk refuses to set foot on US soil because of those charges....
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:58am
Nosferatu is actually one of my favorite movies. I mean, yes, he was a pervert, but I'm not gon feel any type of guilt about liking a movie he directed the year my grandmother was born.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:13pm
LOLyeah I guess..sunrise is one of my favourite films of his too.

I do refuse to watch birth of a nation though (different director I know)--long and racist? I ain't got time for alladat...Ermm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:18pm
hollywood "liberals" are so pathetic though

...getting all high and mighty when it suits them, excluding minorities (although they're never too busy to hire POC to play terrorists, war lords and slaves) but knowingly shelter and support child molesters, lol okay then!
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

After Mia went on Oprah and explained how she found all those naked and spread eagle pictures of her adopted daughter when she was 12 .,. I was done with Woody Allen movies.

He ended up marrying that adopted child (only adopted by Mia but he was the long time live in bf).

However, I didn't know he was also raping THIS child as well.

Woody Allen needs to be in jail!

WOW! Disgusting.

This is what Mia's son said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064357/Mia-Farrow-Woody-Allens-prodigy-son-Ronan-wins-Rhodes-Scholarship.html

Mia Farrow's prodigy son wins a Rhodes Scholarship... but will estranged father Woody Allen congratulate him? 

• Ronan Farrow started college at 11, graduated Yale Law School by 21 and was an advisor to Hillary Clinton
Young leader: Ronan Farrow has worked as a UNICEF spokesman and as a special appointment in the State Department

Young leader: Ronan Farrow has worked as a UNICEF spokesman and as a special appointment in the State Department

'He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression,' Ronan has said.

'I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent... I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children,' Ronan said of the relationship.

He a lawyer and a humans rights activist and recently worked with Obama's administration.

Edited by keepgrowing - Feb 02 2014 at 1:50pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:44pm
the music industry /studios  is full of 'them' too.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:50pm
Well damn. He does look like Frank Sinatra. Shocked

Mia....guuuuuurl.....
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Well damn. He does look like Frank Sinatra. Shocked

Mia....guuuuuurl.....

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing! Mia admitted in an interview that she doesn't know if Frank or Woody is the father, but she was with Woody at the time of the pregnancy. This whole family is a mess. And Woody obviously could care less as long as he got his hands on his adoptive daughter he is fine. I bet that is part of the reason why Ronan became a lawyer.

Woody is so disgusting.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair