Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mia Farrow's daughter calls out Woody Allen (pedo)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mia Farrow's daughter calls out Woody Allen (pedo)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

I fear for those children he adopted. You can see it in their eyes that something goin on with them. Those girls no he aint shiiet.

Look at the one on the rights body language, she has her arms folded like I do not want to be any closer to this man than I have to. It is all so sad...
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:36am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

I fear for those children he adopted. You can see it in their eyes that something goin on with them. Those girls no he aint shiiet.

Look at the one on the rights body language, she has her arms folded like I do not want to be any closer to this man than I have to. It is all so sad...
I think the ethnic one is his favorite
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:38am
He sure does keep the lil Asian one close doesn't he? Pinch
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:46am
didnt his son already do that?
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 5:18am
After Mia went on Oprah and explained how she found all those naked and spread eagle pictures of her adopted daughter when she was 12 .,. I was done with Woody Allen movies.

He ended up marrying that adopted child (only adopted by Mia but he was the long time live in bf).

However, I didn't know he was also raping THIS child as well.

Woody Allen needs to be in jail!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 5:22am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So Soon Yi is obviously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome

It is absolutely disturbing that his 2 NEWLY adopted daughters look like clones of his previous adopted daughters (one which claims he raped her, the other we KNOW he married)

Who in their right mind would allow this main to adopt children knowing these facts???

The foster care system fails again

Hollywierd has failed. I'm starting to feel like Hollyweird should be burned down to the ground. It has done so much wrong in this world
~

Ohhhh he has adopted kids himself???? Oh .. they are being molested for sure.

THAT SICK F***!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 5:26am
I remember when that Polanski sh*t popped off. The amount of A listers that supported him. Smh. Woody allen of course. Harrison Ford, monica belucci, Tilda swinton, the short one in Thor and Star wars...

I remember there was talk of boycotting all his supporters but then we'd all never go to another movie again.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 5:34am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

And Hollywood knows it's full of child molesters. This shyt ain't just recently started happening. Word to the silent film (early talkies?) director whose name I can't remember ATM who died in a car crash caused by him blowing his 15 year old Filipino "boytoy" who was driving the car at the time.
F.W. Murnau?

I didn't know about the events surrounding his death though!Shocked 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:42am
So he is the YT version of R.Kelly huh?
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:26am
This made my  stomach turn he will burn in HELL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style