Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MESSAGE TO CHINESE VENDORS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
WeaveGuru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeaveGuru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 4:24pm
THANKS!
Sponsored Links

dani454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dani454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 6:01pm
owigs.com was my first lace unit. 100% virgin Indian hair and reliable people. I loved the wig 'til I butchered it
jturner11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jturner11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 12:48pm
Hello, AM Im a newbie to the GHM, I just lost $400 on some suppose to be Brazilian hair can you tell me anything about Juan from queen hair, and beauty max hair please. I would like to know about the hair b4 buying it. Or can you recommend a site Im desperate!
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:48am
Bump.
Going to get a flw from an AV. You all have scared me s***less.....but I need a wig, so I gotta bite the bullet. Any Houston ladies with experience with Elite Lace wigs store.....please pm me!
Hair World View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 5:13pm
Please everyone beware of Chinese vendor from Alibaba website name Wellstyle hair. I received 2 bad closures from this company. The same day I received them the closures shed terribly before and after they were washed. The representatives that I dealt with was Lynn Wang. I'm not the one to post negative reviews about a company, but with the bad quality of the closure and Lynn's unprofessionalism, I am left with no other choice. I gave Lynn an opportunity to make things right. WARNING LADIES!!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! There are many other Chinese vendors to choose from where you will get a better product. I will try and post pictures of the closures later 
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 6:28pm
too many newbies on this thread..asking questions that are posted in the NEWBIE THREAD..i'm just saying
Chiberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 7:08am
Originally posted by maemae maemae wrote:

Thanks for reassuring Mscute

Let the vendors read This: PLEASE GET YOUR VENDOR TOGETHER. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE BEING SHORT-CHANGED. Seriously, don't ever think you're irreplaceable because they are many trusted vendors fishing for money in this bad economy.

Thanks for reading-that will be $550. Pm me for my Paypal Invoice

DISCLAIMER: The whole $550 joke thing is directed to the vendors-not any of the members.

Chiberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 8:35pm
AM, thank you for this thread. Invaluable information. Most of these cv's are on the cv's and av's list, any chance of you updating?
pm?
Chiberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 8:53pm
Ok so here's my breakdown, could anyone please let me know their experience with any of these companies; Qingdao zhongtian hair show industry ( www.zhongtianhair.com), Qingdao hongkinghair ( sales12@hongking-hair.com), Qinndao koka hair products co ltd ( koka hair.com$
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

[QUOTE=zigmarlee]Anyone got any info on sunnymay?

Qingdao Sunnymay Wigs Co., Ltd.
[China (Mainland)]   
[Verified Member]
City: Qingdao
Province/State: Shandong
Country/Region : China (Mainland)

Business Type:Manufacturer, Trading Company

Forgive me if i'm late : )

no one?
[/QUOTE

I ordered from them several times. I have had no problems from them. They sent exactly what I ordered.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>
  Share Topic