BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Message to BHM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:35pm
IA about creating a list of black owned businesses however I hope that will even make a difference. Seems like alot of black people are unfortunately all talk and no action when it comes down to actually doing something positive for our people.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:02pm
I was just wondering if anyone in ur office said anything to u yet. I just need ur own blog thread, I'd read it lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

we need a list of what companies are black owned. You cant tell folk not to buy from whites if they arent given an alternative.
Can you make the link Clickable ? TIA

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/black-owned-businesses-thread_topic362219_post10444004.html?KW=black+owned+business#10444004
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:25pm
I did think there was a BHM thread. 
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

^^^ Let's see how many black people actually participate though.

Spread the word.  Sometimes we're so quick to put each other down and talk about what our community won't do..Be the change you want to see and lead.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone in ur office said anything to u yet. I just need ur own blog thread, I'd read it lol

I swear, once the elevator doors close, there is no such thing as #MikeBrown.

Dyck did try it however. He caught me in the lounge and said, "You look tired. Up all night?"

"Why yes I was Dyck. Glued to coverage about that upstate couple who kidnapped and raped the two Amish girls." He just stared at me then walked away.

Hate that fuc*er. (Please excuse me Ms. India. But you know how it is for me.)
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:22pm
I think the idea of a "Black Out Monday" to show our economic impact on the US economy is a great idea!  Money is the only language that people regardless of color can understand completely...
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I think the idea of a "Black Out Monday" to show our economic impact on the US economy is a great idea!  Money is the only language that people regardless of color can understand completely...

So true. So true.
I like this idea. But I'd like to see the pain be prolonged somehow.
I'll think on it.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:21pm
I like the idea. I just wish there isn't so much spelling errors all on one poster. Ouch
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

^^^ Let's see how many black people actually participate though.

Spread the word.  Sometimes we're so quick to put each other down and talk about what our community won't do..Be the change you want to see and lead.

I am going to make flyers of that and post up at my college, most of the students are black.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic