BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mermaid: Body found

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:55pm
    I think they need to let go of the "half human" part...that's whats making it so hard for people to consider it being possible...
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:04am
ariel is and will always just be a cartoon. sheeshSleepy
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:04am
The mermaids look like the Zora people.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:13am
It's probably some ugly looking fish creature that hides from us.
I'm sure there are many species especially in the ocean that hasn't been seen by man. I'm not sure but I don't think man has ever been to the bottom of the ocean.

Edited by Katrenia - May 27 2013 at 1:36am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Some people in a number of African nations believe in mermaids but they are believed to be evil creatures.

makes you wonder how people who are thousands of miles apart have the same belief about the same mythical creatures
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:41am
I remember a time when networks like Animal Planet, History Channel, Discovery and NatGeo had REAL history and science topics.  Now they are into studying myth and legend as if it were real.
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

The anatomy of a mermaid doesn't even seem like such a mystical thing...I can see it happening in evolution. Nature is a beautiful, unpredictable thing...There are fish that go out and walk on land, so why would something with fins and arms be unbelievable?

Do you believe in God?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:45am
    I wish white people would leave nature alone though, there is a reason other species hide from the human race...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:47am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I remember a time when networks like Animal Planet, History Channel, Discovery and NatGeo had REAL history and science topics.  Now they are into studying myth and legend as if it were real.

Twu dat...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:47am
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

The anatomy of a mermaid doesn't even seem like such a mystical thing...I can see it happening in evolution. Nature is a beautiful, unpredictable thing...There are fish that go out and walk on land, so why would something with fins and arms be unbelievable?

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in magic?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair