BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mentally Ill Supervisors Are Very Real

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 12:33am
hot dayum  he sounds psycho...be very careful....u are in japan, is that correct?  he stole from you?? lawdhammercy
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 1:51am
Terrible
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:11am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

hot dayum  he sounds psycho...be very careful....u are in japan, is that correct?  he stole from you?? lawdhammercy

Yeah, I am still in Japan.  He stole a workbook I made.  He never asked me if he could and then started to justify it by saying that it was HIS template he allowed me to use (oh, how nice), but he laid claim to all the rest of it--the exercises for which I had to come up with material, two original exercises I made up on my own...and he passed it off as if anyone could have done it. 

He had originally started selling the workbook as-is, without any alterations without telling me.  When I confronted him, there was no apology, only an "I'm sorry you feel that way."  He then changed it and put it back up on his website. 

During the bytch-fest, he mentions he offered me money (Funny, he never came running into my room with a dime).  The way I spoke about it, it wasn't about the money.  He was selling something of mine, without crediting me.  I wanted him to take it down.  He's a smart man, he should have figured it out.  So, no, I don't want to contribute to ANYTHING he wants to "collaborate" on. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 5:46am
he's white?

devils!!

Edited by afrokock - Sep 07 2013 at 5:46am
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 10:45am
Wow how sloppy of him.  Well his web of lies will bite him in the ass, trust.  It is damn near impossible to keep up a charade like that for long.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Wow how sloppy of him.  Well his web of lies will bite him in the ass, trust.  It is damn near impossible to keep up a charade like that for long.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

So, my teacher friend comes in like, WTF?  So, the other guy comes BACK and decides to have a go at both of us.  He says that I don't contribute anything and I get all of my materials off the internet.  (If you call 10% ALL, then maybe yeah, and every time I offered to share, he pretty much said he didn't want it).

When he inquires again (trust he will in a few weeks when he thinks it's all forgotten) about working on a school project...politely smile and state "No...thank you, I get all my materials from the internet and wouldn't be able to contribute anything."
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:09pm
Sorry this is happening to you TR....folks like that usually have learned how to cover up their lack of not working with higher ups...hopefully your higher ups will start seeing him for what he is...especially when 90% of your staff has an issue with him or don't like him.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Yeah, I am still in Japan.  He stole a workbook I made.  He never asked me if he could and then started to justify it by saying that it was HIS template he allowed me to use (oh, how nice), but he laid claim to all the rest of it--the exercises for which I had to come up with material, two original exercises I made up on my own...and he passed it off as if anyone could have done it. 

He had originally started selling the workbook as-is, without any alterations without telling me.  When I confronted him, there was no apology, only an "I'm sorry you feel that way."  He then changed it and put it back up on his website. 

During the bytch-fest, he mentions he offered me money (Funny, he never came running into my room with a dime).  The way I spoke about it, it wasn't about the money.  He was selling something of mine, without crediting me.  I wanted him to take it down.  He's a smart man, he should have figured it out.  So, no, I don't want to contribute to ANYTHING he wants to "collaborate" on. 

u do have the  original formats and the dates of ur project right, hat can prove you are the original associate who put this workbook together? I don'[t know how the rules and regulations work there and maybe the rules and regulations are the same all over the world in the work office..i am so sorry for you tokoyorose..this , ur relatives u mentioned on here..he will definitely get his..just be very, very careful.  Sounds like he will pop off anytime just for nothing...u stay extremely professional and  i am hoping u r keeping notes on everything he does and u do for work just in case he decides to steal again from you....
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:37pm
The only proof I have is a hardcopy I made last year and I do believe I have screen shots of the original work he put up there somewhere on one of my external hard drives.  He actually took the file off a school computer and used it. 

We do have a sort of unspoken rule that whatever you create for the school, on the school's time, is not to be sold.  He scoffed at that, and started selling his stuff on the internet, anyway, claiming he did it at home. 

(I work from home making materials all the time, and I wouldn't sell it, but that's me.)

Oh, he also claims that he is not selling his stuff to make a profit, since he receives so little money.  Even if that weren't true, he is still doing it for some kind of prestiege and recognition he obviously feels he isn't getting at work.

Edited by TokyoRose - Sep 07 2013 at 6:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12