Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Mentally Ill Supervisors Are Very Real

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mentally Ill Supervisors Are Very Real
    Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 7:46am
OMG.  Can't even believe the day I had, today.  The short version is still LONG.

Around the beginning of the year, I talked here about a guy at my job who took my material and sold it online without my consent.  Well, he got promoted.

He has made many enemies at the school.  Most of the teachers simply put up with him.  Two days into our summer vacation, he writes emails to me and another team member about collaborating on a school project.  I am afraid to do this because I didn't want him to sell anything I worked on with him and I told him so.  I also said I had a LOT of things to do, myself.  The other teacher said the same thing.

We return to school, and the guy gives off an icy cold vibe to everyone.  EVERYONE.

Today, shyt popped off.  He goes to the other teacher's room to have a go at him.  He started to attack his professionalism and claimed he never contributed to anything ad that there were "many complaints" about him.  He says due to his seniority, he has "clout" and "influence" and he will go over the head teacher's head to administration to report him.  Then, he comes into my room to pop off at me.  I told him I didn't want to have this conversation, as I said all I wanted to say about the subject earlier and wanted it dropped and to please LEAVE.  He does.

So, my teacher friend comes in like, WTF?  So, the other guy comes BACK and decides to have a go at both of us.  He says that I don't contribute anything and I get all of my materials off the internet.  (If you call 10% ALL, then maybe yeah, and every time I offered to share, he pretty much said he didn't want it).

Later on, an email from the head teacher comes in saying he wanted a meeting with us and that the other guy "acted poorly" (no apology).  Me and the other teacher refuse.  I said that the guy is a bully who did not care about his behavior because he wouldn't have tried to have a second go at us if he truly didn't mean it.  The guy has a serious case of martyrdom.  He does this, he volunteers for that, he does the other and no matter what we do, we'll never be up to his professional standards of teaching nor will we ever have the same workload as he does. 

By the way, I have no intention of quitting.  I love my workplace and everyone in it.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:08am
oh that thief again.  he knows he's a thief and probably been one all his life and has probably never received anything based on his own merit.   he's attacking you because you know he's a hack.  watch you back  people dont like to keep others around who know their shame.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:09am
damn
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:35am
I know you are overseas so I don't know what the Labor Laws are like there but document everything. I am glad you had a witness and am pissed you are in a hostile environment.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:41am
white guy?
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:42am
Indeed, document everything!
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:53am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

white guy?

Of course!
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:01am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Indeed, document everything!

this and get witness..

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:34pm
I'm going to do that now, and I have screen shots of the material he stole and sold prior to altering it somewhere, so I will put that in the documentation, as well.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 12:33am
hot dayum  he sounds psycho...be very careful....u are in japan, is that correct?  he stole from you?? lawdhammercy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>