FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mending Bridges

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 2:00pm
smh, im here to take notes cuz forreal forreal, ive burnt about 12 bridges this year and for one particular person i have the mending tools on stand by along with the matches and gasoline Disapprove
Im not sure if ive got legit reasons to kick him out of my life...
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 2:00pm
Sometimes you meet people who had ulterior motives from jump. They were out to use you, things come to the light and you see them for the snakes they are. In that case they were never my friend so I feel no ways in cutting a POS off indefinitely.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 2:20pm
a family member did something a few years ago. I forgave (ie wished them all the best, no ill feelings) but I didn't mend the bridge. I thought i was content leaving them out of my life.

yesterday they died unexpectedly.

she was wrong for what she did, she didn't have my best interest at heart in the situation, and the damage was irreversible. But my life had moved on just fine and in that light, keeping her out wasn't worth it. 

let it go

*logs back out*
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 3:02pm
I have a hard time moving on because when I do move on there is no coming back. I reached out to my ex-best friend multiple times to no avail. My concious is clean and I don't have any regrets.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 3:10pm

I can't say that I have ever made an effort to mend a bridge with a friend

ive gotten into it with a lot of my friends and we didn't speak for months or years even

but then at a certain point we got over what we were mad about and then we got close again

sometimes you just need that distance even from friends...you might fight just bc you need to take a break from a person
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 3:23pm
I don't have any issues with anybody.
And it won't hurt my feelings for you to not be my friend. 
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

[COLOR="#cc00ff"]It depends why you're no longer friends. If you can't remember why you're mad at the person, maybe you should move on. Friendships can be repaired over petty things; a little humility is necessary though.<span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"]     </span][/COLOR]

yes
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 4:35pm

I very rarely mend bridges.

Simply because if I let you go it's because you have committed not just one but several offenses.

I don't fall out with people just because..

Before I let someone go, I weigh out the pros and cons of keeping them around, and if the cons are greater, they are out the door.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 4:41pm

I always forgive however. If anyone sincerely offers an apology at any given time, even if it's years later..I will accept. I never hold grudges against anyone, no matter what they've done. I just simply remove all ties, and move on with my life.

No drama, no mess. The end.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System