Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Men With Attractive Wives Report Higher Levels Of
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Men With Attractive Wives Report Higher Levels Of

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:07pm
Lmao, it's not set in stone Gkisses. 
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I think this applies to women who think they don't have to keep up their looks after a certain period in the marriage or after their first child or second child...  Not rocket science.

see I edited my post cause I posted this at first... but the OP says newlyweds though..

so I'm guessing they haven't even gotten to that stage yet....
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:40pm
That song was horrible indeed LOL  I think most men want to be able to puff their chest out with their woman.  Just like a lot of women dream of being taken care of.  I saw a documentary on netflix about sex appeal and it was very interesting.  People tended to choose people they felt were 'on their level' regardless of whether they thought they were the most attractive person in the room.  The 3s chose 3s and the 10s chose 10s.  It was interesting indeed.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:00pm
People are intimidated of people who they think looks better than them. 
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

People are intimidated of people who they think looks better than them. 

not I. I know I aint a 10 but I be walkin up to dudes on like level 21 and lettin them know that my body is readyLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:11pm
thats right. give the pretty ladies the love that they deserveApprove
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:13pm
Men like anyone else enjoy having someone aesthetically pleasing to wake up toLOL
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:41am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I think this applies to women who think they don't have to keep up their looks after a certain period in the marriage or after their first child or second child...  Not rocket science.

see I edited my post cause I posted this at first... but the OP says newlyweds though..

NEWLYWEDS TRACKED OVER THE COURSE OF 4Years...After the first year the newlywed phase goes POOF for most.Smile

Edited by foxyroy19 - Apr 28 2014 at 1:49am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:59am

Wait, is this a real before and after pic?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:34pm
i mean...if im gathering info on what makes married people happy..i aint going to no married couple of four years

they might not be newlyweds...but thats not long enough to determine anything...IMO

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

NEWLYWEDS TRACKED OVER THE COURSE OF 4Years...After the first year the newlywed phase goes POOF for most.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic