Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Men Who Talk a Good Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:38am
still thinking of that rapid recoup

Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:39am
Okay one more...a precursor happened which imo prevented me from making a big mistake...

I knew this guy for years, and never knew he had any interest in me, he was/is a big DJ. One night at this event he asked me for my number and he texted me all night telling me how he felt. I was flattered, he is/was a really cool person and I always got along with him. So one night me & my friends went to the club, he invited all of us to hang out and make breakfast at his place...this was the first time I ever saw True Blood, my friends and his friends laughed & watched almost the entire season...Really cool night..Now mind you the man has money. Nice condo and pad was laced...

Okay fast-forward...we're all in the living room watching tv and he's laid out on the floor, he's a big guy, so I get on top of him and I could literally lay on him like a pillow...I look into his face and he smiles...and this nicca looked like he just ate a bag of cheetos, but this nicca ain't had no damn cheetos...ya feel me? 

I'm like....

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/is_this_real_life101.gif

This nicca can't be serious...needless to say, nothing went down. And it was always awkward seeing him out there after...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:45am

Jewels noooo! At least you dodged a bullet...a quick firing bullet from a hair trigger gun lol

ETA: Sounds like you needed my record scratch sound effect too.

Edited by carolina cutie - Dec 09 2012 at 12:45am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:51am
I'm saying CC...poor oral hygiene can only mean one thing imo...but he was a sweetheart...just not for me. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:53am
You didn't see a future with you having his cheeto teeth chirren?LOL

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

You didn't see a future with you having his cheeto teeth chirren?LOL

yoooo...LOL. Nah...not gon be able to do it! It's funny too cause he had taken me out and invited me a few places, and I always managed not to get in a compromising position with him...like I had a sixth sense about that nicca...the one time I let myself go and say fuuck it, this nicca wanna give me the cheetos grin...

Let me explain what I'm talkin bout...it was like he had film/food on his teeth and from drinking something, the liquid coat the residue...leaving this coating of some sort on his teeth...I mean cotdamn.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:04am
Omg Jewels.Sick
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:06am
That makes me not feel so bad about when this dude told me to deep throat it and i unintentionally lol'd. It wasnt small but DT'ing wouldnt have taken much effort. I was drunk tho...killed his mood but i was str8
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Okay one more...a precursor happened which imo prevented me from making a big mistake...

I knew this guy for years, and never knew he had any interest in me, he was/is a big DJ. One night at this event he asked me for my number and he texted me all night telling me how he felt. I was flattered, he is/was a really cool person and I always got along with him. So one night me & my friends went to the club, he invited all of us to hang out and make breakfast at his place...this was the first time I ever saw True Blood, my friends and his friends laughed & watched almost the entire season...Really cool night..Now mind you the man has money. Nice condo and pad was laced...

Okay fast-forward...we're all in the living room watching tv and he's laid out on the floor, he's a big guy, so I get on top of him and I could literally lay on him like a pillow...I look into his face and he smiles...and this nicca looked like he just ate a bag of cheetos, but this nicca ain't had no damn cheetos...ya feel me? 

I'm like....

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/is_this_real_life101.gif

This nicca can't be serious...needless to say, nothing went down. And it was always awkward seeing him out there after...
Dead

LOLLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:35am
Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Yes. 
Before each of our sexual encounters this one dude would always wax poetic about his stroke game. One time he literally lasted all of three pumps
That was the last time.Stern Smile

ETA: He was my first. Even without previous sexual contact I knew that sh*t was wack.

F'ing dead @ three pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!
CryCryLOLLOLLOL

Sheeeeit, I was tooStern Smile.

And the worst part about it is, I knew it was gon be wack. When he hit me up I was flat ironing about 13 months worth of new growth, and he said he wanted to come over and "sweat out my hair."LOL
I didnt even wrap my hair that night, and it was still a-swanging the next day. LOLLOLLOL

Sex with him was soo bad, once I actually got some good good, I was hooked. Leaving my dorm room at all hours of the night, not coming home on the nights before class, and eventually rearanging my schedule for some dick. It got real, and we caught feelings. Why he gotta be so far away and for so long, tho?Cry When he comes back, no mercyStern Smile.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic