Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Men Who Talk a Good Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:37pm
Ricky, I can go without an O if everything else is grand and I don't even mind the fast recovery into round 2 but sheeeeeeeeeeeit my ringtone should not outlast him.CryLOL
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Ricky, I can go without an O if everything else is grand and I don't even mind the fast recovery into round 2 but sheeeeeeeeeeeit my ringtone should not outlast him.CryLOL
Lmfao! CryCry
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:45pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryClap
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:48pm
I sometimes miss the guy I was with that had that rapid recoup time... man that shh was beautiful...left a bish with high expectations for others only to be disappointed even when it was good.  
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:49pm
aw yes
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:52pm
Omg last time with my guy he came 3 times in a little less than 30 minutes and had me scaling up the damn wall.
I went to the bathroom and leaned over the sink to get a breather next thing I knew he was behind me ..
Tears of joy were screaming down.
I couldn't take it

It was beautiful.

Ughhhhhhhh hurry up holidays

Edited by jonesable - Dec 08 2012 at 11:53pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:23am
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

just came in here to see all the gifs again jewel , they are hilarious.
Thanks boo boo...LOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:26am

Yes! He had a good track record in the past so I just *knew* this time wouldn't disappoint. We planned everything out, it was a good evening and then...his streak broke that night. Lawd. My face afterward:

I wanted to get up and drive home but I had a drink or 2 so I had to stay the night. I did not talk to him for the effin' longest after that whack performance. He redeemed himself later but steeeeel!
Shocked CC...I wish I could hit you on top of yo damn head for that record scratch!! LOLLOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:33am
OMG yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Please don't remind me. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:38am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Omg last time with my guy he came 3 times in a little less than 30 minutes and had me scaling up the damn wall.
I went to the bathroom and leaned over the sink to get a breather next thing I knew he was behind me ..
Tears of joy were screaming down.
I couldn't take it

It was beautiful.

Ughhhhhhhh hurry up holidays

I'm wholeheartedly about this life 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs