Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Men Who Talk a Good Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:08pm

dude bragged for forever about his stroke. i was gassed. it was beyond wack. i went home and cussed everybody out over english muffins. Stern Smile i avoided him. he was salty. the end.

the details are too funny but shant ever post them here Embarrassed

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 08 2012 at 6:09pm
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

That's the kinda man that loves to say, "Well, I never got any complaints before."

Or "I usually last longer than that. I was just tired tonight."

Stern Smile

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Dec 08 2012 at 6:09pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:10pm
There was this one guy. He talked the most sh*t and backed it up for like 7 hours. he was from Florida. That was damn near ten years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Normally guys lie about how great they give head, but he wasn't one of themCry
He almost made me look like a liar. & I think one of us was on the clock.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I always assume guys who talk up their tongue skills lack in the size dept or have some other penile disabilities. 

lol I had one of those too. I don't like head from guys usually, but this dude was hella small, and super girthy. Sad ass situation.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:35pm
Ahhhh yes!!! I was with this guy one time and he bragged on his dick so hard and just swore he could put it down.. When he got naked, I started laughing.. He had a micro dick... All you could see was the head and then the balls.. No shaft in sight.. I thought he was just doing a trick with it by making it disappear..

Then I realized that he thought his dick was big.. I'm not a size queen at all bc too big and long hits my cervix.. I like them nice and average..

He was saying, you like the way this big dick looks don't you?

He had the nerves to get mad at me for not moaning or making any noise.. I just laid there.. That was the worst sex ever!!! I tried to give him a chance!! I'm the one who had the right to be mad.. Hell, I added a body to my count..

He had the nerve to call me talking about when we gone hook up again..

How about never in life...
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Yes. 
Before each of our sexual encounters this one dude would always wax poetic about his stroke game. One time he literally lasted all of three pumps
That was the last time.Stern Smile

ETA: He was my first. Even without previous sexual contact I knew that sh*t was wack.

F'ing dead @ three pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!
CryCryLOLLOLLOL
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:32pm
just came in here to see all the gifs again jewel , they are hilarious.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Ahhhh yes!!! I was with this guy one time and he bragged on his dick so hard and just swore he could put it down.. When he got naked, I started laughing.. He had a micro dick... All you could see was the head and then the balls.. No shaft in sight.. I thought he was just doing a trick with it by making it disappear..

Then I realized that he thought his dick was big.. I'm not a size queen at all bc too big and long hits my cervix.. I like them nice and average..

He was saying, you like the way this big dick looks don't you?

He had the nerves to get mad at me for not moaning or making any noise.. I just laid there.. That was the worst sex ever!!! I tried to give him a chance!! I'm the one who had the right to be mad.. Hell, I added a body to my count..

He had the nerve to call me talking about when we gone hook up again..

How about never in life...

girl u done let out the bat signal for you know who.. ."smh @yall SIZE QUEENS"  lol but that ish was funny
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:48pm
I avoid bra GG arts.

Tall , slender, and quiet has never disappointed

Edited by jonesable - Dec 08 2012 at 10:49pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:50pm
I have let a bragging negro eat it.
He said he could eat the voodoo all night .
And he did
but that ish got old so I had to put it to an end

Too much clitorall stimulation is annoying

Edited by jonesable - Dec 08 2012 at 10:51pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair