Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Men who don't want to be fathers yet...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 7:19am
As far as that letter, the first mistake is them being in a relationship for 6 years. If he hasn't wifed u yet why you think he want a kid.
Sponsored Links

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

if he REALLY didn't want any kids, why didn't he get snipped?  Can you ask him and report back?Big smile
This reminds me of a Steve Harvey Strawberry Letter

That strawberry letter lady is an idiot!!! 

As far as why he didnt get snipped, well I just found out that he assumed my girl would take care of it based on previous convos *sigh*
and I dont think the avg man living in America under the age of 30 is seriously considering getting their nuts cut, tho they prob should!!!!

To Sang and BB no judgment just asking, are you ok with an unplanned pregnancy?
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:35pm
If he wants to bust something he has to pay (birth control,condoms,contraception and abortion,free dinner too,oh and a ring before he gets into womb ) fck that!He has to pay the full price to get into my wonderland .Ermm...btw in a virgin..
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:41am
It's true men want that nut and not being a slave to your sexual desires for many men is reaching the path to nirvana. I don't think women realize how powerful it is or it wouldn't happen so much. It a huge test for Nordic tribesman to master perserving themself and it makes them stronger in battle as well. Think about it.
TheBridgeToNC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TheBridgeToNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

I hear you sandra BUT most of the time the women just accept it, like melikey was saying. They have them and raise them on their own if that's what they need to do etc... but prior to that, these men are pushing abortion, mad about upcoming CS payments and you know the rest.

They seem to have the most anger and resntment when it comes to unplanned pregnancies, so why don't they do more to prevent it?

The bolded is the part I don't understand with women. Just accept it? We're talking about bringing a child into the world. Something thats going to affect your life and my life for the rest of life. Understanding that abortions take an incredible emotional toll on a woman, wouldn't raising a child for 18 years, struggling, possibly alone, be MORE of an emotional toll?

This is a serious question too. Please don't dismiss it as me being an aint sh*t n* .

-The Bridge
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I def think men get free passes though .

bc they can walk away from their kids
women can't
so a woman always has the evidence of her mistakes
and then there's this idea that a woman can always say no
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBridgeToNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Every man wants a Jr. If the name isn't horrible let that man give his son his name......

I feel if you make the decision on your own to have a child and completely ignore the fact that the other party doesn't want it then you should understand the possibility of resentment and absentee........we wanna be mad but what if we didn't want a child but were made to give birth......we'd feel like our right to decide was taken from us.

I feel no pity for your friend.....these things need to be discussed before you have unprotected sex.......and if it was both should stick to what was discussed......

THIS THIS THIS AND THIS

-The Bridge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBridgeToNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:50am
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

Men's refusal to use condoms causes the demise of society.

Wait wha?

You act like you can't tell us to put a condom on? Honestly, alot of men feel like its more the responsibility of the girl to make us use one then vice versa. That may be wrong, juvenile, or any other adjective but it still persists.

Ladies can decide that if you don't wrap it up then you don't get the box just the same as a man can say it.

-The Bridge
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:52am
I'm so mad at my friend.
And I'm trying to get out of the middle of the situation.

You literally chase down an ain't ish negro with 2 other kids .
He tells you that he has 2 baby mama and one lives with him and his 2nd baby is 5 days old.
You fuk him and continue fuking him .
Decide you want him and go to his house while he is at work and tell his baby mama that she needs to go and you want him.
Ok the baby mama leaves him and leaves the house.
Still problems .You use fertility charts and ovulation tests be you want to plan to have a baby with him .
He tells you he doesn't want more kids but y'all still do it anyway.

Now you mad bc he is being an ain't ish negro .you wanna run up on him calling his other kids ugly and saying you hope his other bastard kids suffer.
Huh.

And want to drag me in the middle...

We get it he ain't ish but you knew that and pursued this man like no woman has ever pursued a man before.
C'mon you got what you wanted
Fine you can be mad but don't act surprised.
And she expected me to chime in about his other kids being ugly no his kids are beautiful all three of them.
No the kids shouldn't suffer just bc you're mad at their father.

I'm supposed to go see her this week and she needs to hear this again.
I'm tired of it

Edited by jonesable - Jun 03 2013 at 9:56am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:54am
Jones your friend is a Bird...the capital B means she's a Bird
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System