BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Men who don't want to be fathers yet...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:55pm
Dumb and poor people make the world go 'round
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:57pm
If a man uses a condom that means he thinks you're a ho.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

If a man uses a condom that means he thinks you're a ho.

you are crazy
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 12:42am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

For the record - I only sex responsible women with master degrees (true story) but none of them ask me to put a condom on. 

*i respect the honesty of your response.
*i dont know what a masters degree and 'responsibility' has to do with a brothaman's skeet on the cervix.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 1:41am
Raw >>>>

I should get on birth control...I just don't feel like getting them tho lol I wish I could order it on the internet and call it a day.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 2:06am
There are so many options out there, it's silly to not use at least one - in general, if you're going to be active.

I tried the pill but it made me cray cray....and I don't need help in that department. So, we're condom fans lol. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 5:52am
I'm in the middle of crazy baby mama and baby daddy drama that I'm seeing my way out of FAST.
I don't feel sorry for no one but the baby.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

My BC pills, I've only tried 2 brands were 28 and 32 without insurance. With, they are free! Thank you Obama! It also only cost 25 w/insurance to have an IUD inserted as well, hormonal and non.

I'm grateful that I am privileged enough to have insurance. Amen.
Now...

We already know my girl could have handled things differently, but I want to focus on MALE ACCOUNTABILITY

For the record however, she was on BC and got off, IUD n pills. She didn't like the side effects. He was well informed of her trials, tribulations, and cessation of said BC methods.

We hardly focus on men and their lack of accountability. I really wanna delve into where the fvck that mentality comes from.
if he REALLY didn't want any kids, why didn't he get snipped?  Can you ask him and report back?Big smile

This reminds me of a Steve Harvey Strawberry Letter
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 6:40am
     35 and Ticking
Letter:
Dear Steve and Shirley, Less than a month after my 35th birthday, and after a night and morning of hot passionate sex, the man I have been in a relationship with for almost 6 years kisses me goodbye before heading off to work and his parting words to me are "Oh by the way you might want to get a morning after pill before you go to work." I looked at him disgusted and offended. We have been together for almost 6 years and my biological clock is ticking. We have these conversations almost daily about having a child. I was married to a man who did not tell me he didn't want children until after we were married and I wasted several years of my life. I gave my current boyfriend a deadline of age 35 to get me pregnant so what would make him think after he didnot have the sense to pull out or wear protection that the one night he slips up I would clean up his mess by getting a morning after pill. Especially when it is something that I want. I love him and some of my friends tell me daily if he does not want children and you do, move on. I know you can't control who you love. I am a living testimony of that. I am offended by what he said. I feel if I am good enough to sleep with unprotected you need to be prepared for the consequences. We are adults and neither of us have children. He claims we have too many financial issues right now to have children. Financially we are ok. It could be better, but I know many people worse off than us who have kids and make it. Sometimes I wonder if I am wrong for putting stress on him to have a child at a time when he does not want to have a child. Should I just accept that he is not ready and wait or move on. My mind tells me to leave but my heart tells me to stay. I know I am 35 and I want to have children now. I am already in a highrisk age group for having children and the longer I wait the higher the risk. He is 2 years younger and he doesn't have to carry a child. He can have children whenever. Maybe he just doesn't want to have children with me. Who knows? He thinks I am being vain to want to have children now to quickly bounce back into my body. That is one of the reasons, but not the only one. My mother is older and she had me in her late 30's. Not saying my mom is dying anytime soon, but I do want my children to experienc emy mom and for her to experience them. Please help me decide which direction to take. Sincerely, 35 and Ticking
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 7:00am
Teaching people to be responsible and accountable for their behaviors?  That's too logical. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic