Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Men who dont want to be fathers yet...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:39am
I just can't believe that it's that simple for men. They are so basic that a nut is how far their thoughts go? 
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:41am
Cause women have no responsibility........

Same reason these heaux letting them do it......takes two........if you got a head full 27pc every week and the new mikes yo ass can afford birth control or make these guys strap up.........they sell spermicide inserts at target and Walmart......no excuses......
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:50am
There were signs he was an ASN, but it didn't fully reveal itself until she got pregnant and even more so now that the baby is born.

She did include him with the name, the baby has his first as a middle... but in the whole 4 months since they found out the sex, the only name he has come up with is his own Confused

I hear you sandra BUT most of the time the women just accept it, like melikey was saying. They have them and raise them on their own if that's what they need to do etc... but prior to that, these men are pushing abortion, mad about upcoming CS payments and you know the rest.

They seem to have the most anger and resntment when it comes to unplanned pregnancies, so why don't they do more to prevent it?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:57am
Every man wants a Jr. If the name isn't horrible let that man give his son his name......

I feel if you make the decision on your own to have a child and completely ignore the fact that the other party doesn't want it then you should understand the possibility of resentment and absentee........we wanna be mad but what if we didn't want a child but were made to give birth......we'd feel like our right to decide was taken from us.

I feel no pity for your friend.....these things need to be discussed before you have unprotected sex.......and if it was both should stick to what was discussed......
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

they want a nut, the end

Sad, but true. Men have babies with women that they do not want a long term commitment with for one reason only - they want to feel the whet-whet.
Its not just single men. Look at all of the men around the world that are married and have babies outside of their marriage with not even long term mistresses, but random women that they had a one night stand or quick flings with.

Men's refusal to use condoms causes the demise of society.
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

We hardly focus on men and their lack of accountability. I really wanna delve into where the fvck that mentality comes from.

im glad that you made this thread. i think about this topic all the time. people want to ask women all the time why this and why that but the men are never put in the hot seat for their role and usually use the excuse of getting tricked. I think that the combination of the high level of stimulation from raw sex + the whole mentality of 'she looks clean, she surely doesnt have any disease' may have a role, but only a man who is sluggin raw and doesnt want the sex to result in procreation can really let us know.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

he sounds horrible and he did have a choice it was called using a condom.
or abstinence. you know, whatever. 

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It can happen. No birth control method is a 100% effective. But I agree that most "accidental" pregnancies have more to do with carelessness than anything else...
 abstinence is 100% effective. people seem to overlook that as a bc method though. they want to have their cake, eat it too and buy into the pipe dream of kid free sex. 

want a guaranteed way to not get "trapped" or "caught up" or a "baby daddy" blah blah blah? then don't f*uck. if you're about to smash, be prepared to accept the possibility that you may and this person may soon be parents. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:25am
Irresponsible on both ends.  However to focus on the male half. In this situation its simply ignorance. Women are raised to think of their body as a temple.  Yet the value placed on the male seed growing up is nada(in general terms). For the most part its all about splashing on on any and as many chicks as fast as you can. When it comes to kids born in situation like this, the focus on the male role is more so about his willingness or lack there of to pay child support. More so than his role as an actual father. Priorities on both ends in complete disarray. To many young men who become fathers don't know how to be fathers because they come from the cycle of kids without fathers. 

Id never let anything in me or come out of me that would tie me to someone like that for 18+ who had no self worth. So even with all that above they do it because they are allowed to do it. Adults are selfish as hell  and no one thinks about the child and what would be best for it or the odds that will be placed against it being successful in life based on their choices.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:30am
@sandra00 For a woman who opposed abortion, or wasn't able to get one in time, there are closed adoptions and there are safe houses for unwanted newborns. A woman who doesn't want children should use BC, insist on condom usage and if REALLY serious, tubal ligation, blockage or hysterectomy.

Men serious about not having children should get their nuts clipped or wrap it up religiously. If all else fails can't he legally give us his parental rights?

I hear you about being forced, and rights feeling as if they were taken away... but isn't a man giving up his right to choose once he deposits sperm in whomever he's boning?

@simone she isn't the one with the problem tho, she was more or less open to the idea of conceiving. He said he would want children but not right now. Now came and he's mad.

@babycake I agree! and for this topic what the woman shoulda coulda wouldadone  is especially irrelevant b/c she doesn't have a problem with the pregnancy, but this particular man does.

He not the first or the last YET it seems that there hasn't been any adjustments by these men with regards to their sexual habits and responsibility
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:38am
No surprise there.

She shoulda left him in the wind when he started showing those signs he was an ASN.

Ain't no way in hell I'd lay up raw with an ASN. Whether it be heartbreak, disease, or single motherhood, something always goes left with an ASN.

ETA: I hate Swype!

Edited by ShadyLady - Jun 01 2013 at 11:50am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon