Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Men who don't want to be fathers yet...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Ok so I'm prob gonna have the non politically correct answer. I am a female with no kids and I take precautions MYSELF. I understand its not easy to have an abortion and I've never had one but men are not like they used to be. Men will tell u they love u and wanna wife u until a baby shows up. Kids do change everything. I just feel like regardless of male or female, both must take precautions if they aren't ready. Don't always blame it on the man.

in the OP, the woman was laying in the bed she made, it was the man who was bent out of shape. i think that's why he's getting the blame.. in a broader sense, it seems like it is usually like this, the woman realizes her mistake and deals with the consequences, while it it typically the man who tries to act as if he had no say. 
Sponsored Links

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:32am
LOL
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

they want a nut, the end
Stern Smile
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:34am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:36am
If it was up to him the baby would have a different name, if it was up to him the baby would have kept the foreskin. If it was up to him the baby wouldn't have been born!

So she's not gonna include him anything from now on lol.

He's crazy
She's dealing with it but she's still crazy.
I can't fuk with ain't shi negroes .

Did she know he wasn't ish when she was dealing with him..

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:39am
I just can't believe that it's that simple for men. They are so basic that a nut is how far their thoughts go? 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:41am
Cause women have no responsibility........

Same reason these heaux letting them do it......takes two........if you got a head full 27pc every week and the new mikes yo ass can afford birth control or make these guys strap up.........they sell spermicide inserts at target and Walmart......no excuses......
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:50am
There were signs he was an ASN, but it didn't fully reveal itself until she got pregnant and even more so now that the baby is born.

She did include him with the name, the baby has his first as a middle... but in the whole 4 months since they found out the sex, the only name he has come up with is his own Confused

I hear you sandra BUT most of the time the women just accept it, like melikey was saying. They have them and raise them on their own if that's what they need to do etc... but prior to that, these men are pushing abortion, mad about upcoming CS payments and you know the rest.

They seem to have the most anger and resntment when it comes to unplanned pregnancies, so why don't they do more to prevent it?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:57am
Every man wants a Jr. If the name isn't horrible let that man give his son his name......

I feel if you make the decision on your own to have a child and completely ignore the fact that the other party doesn't want it then you should understand the possibility of resentment and absentee........we wanna be mad but what if we didn't want a child but were made to give birth......we'd feel like our right to decide was taken from us.

I feel no pity for your friend.....these things need to be discussed before you have unprotected sex.......and if it was both should stick to what was discussed......
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:08am

they both knew she had issues with bc yet still had sex

you can ask her the same question
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

they want a nut, the end

Sad, but true. Men have babies with women that they do not want a long term commitment with for one reason only - they want to feel the whet-whet.
Its not just single men. Look at all of the men around the world that are married and have babies outside of their marriage with not even long term mistresses, but random women that they had a one night stand or quick flings with.

Men's refusal to use condoms causes the demise of society.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>