FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Men using womens restrooms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 3:02am
No BBP this was a racially motivated crime after a rugby game I think

I believe the Bradley's and 'em are doing time in a S.A prison
Sponsored Links

TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiffanyinTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 9:15am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

You are so one track...you just keep bringing all of this sh*t back to the damn bathroom.  you don't seem one bit concerned about multiple members reporting you to authorities??  this is so weird.

i can't stop them. i just deleted the pics off the computer.

thought it wasn't your computer?

so you've had them for almost two years

I hope enough people report you for the authorities to take notice and bust up your pedo ring

wtf!  her story keeps changing...
i'll report it as well.

That was not my computer. I told the owner about it and deleted it.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

listen to me tiffany.

do not go anywhere with a rapist and child molester ... make a bhm pinky swear vow that you will go nowhere with either of these two

I don't even believe what I'm reading and I didn't even read the whole thing.

I'm stuck at paragraph one...what in the Silence of the Lambs....Boys Dont Cry hell???

OP, seriously?

sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:11am
#tragic

Edited by sweet_n_stuff04 - Aug 05 2013 at 11:22am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:41am
Summary por favor????
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 12:47pm
Summary: they rapin everybody out here and she's friends with them because of yolo

Hide yo kids. For real for real. She took the rapist in the bathroom with her, after her other rapist friend joked about it to warn her I guess.

Relevant to thread post: I hope everything works out for the best for u op.

Edited by creole booty - Aug 05 2013 at 12:52pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:05pm

Disclaimer: I know you're going to ask why I am involved with these people  but please make your judgements objectively.

I was going to take a shower at a  gym with a male counterpart of mine when a mutual friend of ours decided to come along too.  Mutual Friend does not shower often and as as result sometimes gets me sick from germs . When he said he was going to the showers he did not specify what side he would be using, and I was ambivalent about him going along except for the fact that I told my friend I could respect our mutual friends desire to keep hiself clean. Said mutual friend is a cross-dresser and registered sex offender .

As we approached the gym, my male counterpart (non-offender) started cracking jokes about how the cross-dresser and I would both be going into the womens restroom (I guess he thought it was funny because he already knows how I feel about that) and as we got closer to approaching the gym the male counterpart kept making jokes even going so far as to say to the cross-dresser " tell me what tiffany's booty looks like". Around the same time my male counterpart was joking about the cross-dresser using the restroom I expressed out loud that I joke the jokes were gross and asked him politely to encourage the cross-dresser to use the mens side. He asked him to but basically saw the whole thing as a joke and said that the cross dresser had won a lawsuit against the city to use the restroom. I was unsure if the gym qualified as being under the same law but he said it did.

We make it to the gym, the cross dresser checks in, the staff doesn't check his name, we both use the women's restroom with little problem.

Later in the day I bring it up and tell him that I really did not like him joking around about that or using my body parts in a sexual context. He says that he started joking around to warn me that the cross-dresser was going to use the women's restroom because I seemed to be under the pretense that the sex offender "truly" wanted to take a shower and would even dare so much as to be forced into the men's side.

I told him he was a liar and that if he wanted to warn me, it would have made sense to say something directly to me. I told him I didn't blame him for our mutual friend coming along because of scheduling he was going to tag along anyway but felt that his jokes were inappropriate and that I felt like he basically succeeded in talking our friend of even attempting to use the mens side.

He said that I basically invited mutual friend along in the first pace, I (sometimes) refer to 'him' as a 'she' which means that I entertain his delusion that he is a female and that my offense at the sexual jokes was "childish and immature".

He said that our mutual friend uses politics and the law by claiming he needs to use women's restrooms because he is transgender but his real intentions are to look at women if they let him and some women find it a turn on to display themselves to him and that's why he felt the need for the joking.

I'm not very "street smart" according to him". Y'all don't have to give me the jezebel dot com treatment where white women are encouraged to not use much critical thinking or common sense, but really.

Am I being childish? I know the law, am I not being street smart?

attempts to read...smh

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:44pm
I jus.... I mean..... How does one...... Are you.... yo!..........

Good Luck OP!
Starrygurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:26pm
I feel like slapping the op.Stern Smile
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:34pm

Disclaimer: I know you're going to ask why I am involved with these people  but please make your judgements objectively.

Here is where u should have held the backspace button and rethought ur life before posting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>