Perfect Hair Collection

Men using womens restrooms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

How de r@@s oonu never FTP that OP? BHM y'all slacking there was a time that the first responder would do a standard FTP. I just looked up said "friend" .....um yea.

Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:13am
Pinch

Edited by iGotSunshine - Aug 04 2013 at 11:14am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:40am
OP why do you say you have no other friends cause the city you live is small and you HAVE to interact with these "friends"? Everything is BIGGER In Texas!

Why do you care what we care about the women who want to get involved with a transvestite? We care why you are hanging out with him and how in the world his lack of personal hygiene is making you sick?

Is this friend (the one who was trying to low-key warn you of the sex offender's true motives) the owner of the laptop that was fixed by the sex offender and subsequently returned with child PICS?
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:00pm
I'm gonna Google how to report internet crime on the FBI website and send them OPs previous link. 

Hopefully they will track her and her pedophile friends down and put and end to their fvckry.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

Y'all don't have to give me the jezebel dot com treatment where white women are encouraged to not use much critical thinking or common sense, but really.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:04pm
thanks Anah ... post us the link that you used, we'll report her too
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Y'all don't have to give me the jezebel dot com treatment where white women are encouraged to not use much critical thinking or common sense, but really.

Tiffany...I.Just.Cant.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:41pm
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:48pm
^^right? just plain disgusting.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:52pm

Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Hell tell them about him being a sex offender takes precedent. That will put an end to it quick fast and in a hurry. You don't need to know about it whether he filed a lawsuit. They would laugh him out of the courtroom. That is not to protect rapists and pedophiles and sexual predators. Hun gets some sense and don't be alone with that sick fool! You don't need to worry about hurt feelings and lawsuits....except the potential ones you are setting yourself up for by being in his company....

I will try to be more defensive. I made the mistake of treating him way too much like a girlfriend. Thumbs DownFor my own sanity I do want to find out if the lawsuit was successful because that would give me more of a legal right to defend myself.

Don't shoot me for saying this but amongst the people here he isn't considered to be  'dangerous' as say a cat burglar or something. More like someone who did bad things in the past but is now just kind of themselves. Not saying that's my opinion, but I think that is the perception of  others who don't get to choose their company and could think of people who are a lot worse.

Sorry I didn't mean to drop a bunch of fbars on bhm but I feel that it is a learning experience to see how at least through the internet what goes in other parts of the country

A rapist isn't considered dangerous????? A pedo isn't considered dangerous? Where the hell do you live?

You need help. Seriously.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style