Perfect Hair Collection

Men using womens restrooms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:47am
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:05am
I stand by my op . No way a city would settle that quick with your so call friend . I will leave now to avoid repeating myself or calling you a flat out Lying sick person . The link Diane post confirms everything i thought .  
TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TiffanyinTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:09am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I stand by my op . No way a city would settle that quick with your so call friend . I will leave now to avoid repeating myself or calling you a flat out Lying sick person . The link Diane post confirms everything i thought .  

What link? I didn't see it..

I don't know whether he actually went through the suit. Apparently he did. He might have.

We have an anti-discrimination suit because a transgender person died as a result of being denied access to single-sex shelter

http://unfinishedlivesblog.com/2011/04/26/transgender-protection-passes-in-dallas-county/

Edited by TiffanyinTX - Aug 04 2013 at 1:11am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:21am
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

I didn't troll anything, the city has a transgender anti-discrimination law

It's not that uncommon in environments where you don't always get to choose who you are around. I would basically have to keep to myself or no one at all. The friend who was joking around asked him if he won a lawsuit and he said yes, and I told him I know he has a legal right to use whatever restroom he chooses but as a personal issue do not prefer it and he defended himself. He said that he is the sort of person that white people like and that discrimination against  transgender people is a black thing.

I didn't invite him to the shower, he invited himself. He's never made any sexual advances towards me  because he doesn't really have a physical attraction towards me (believe it or not we coexist with a number of  strange characters just fine) but there are women who take him up on the offer.

I did post last year about a situation that I was opposed to and since then have wanted to delete the post for personal reasons.

Yes his gender can come before personal history under law. The suit and whether he actually won it may be exaggerated but the city does fine discrimination against transgender people.

bhm ate my post damn

so the person downloading PICS on your laptop is a DIFFERENT pervert??????

you are wasting time complaining about inconsequential sh*t in the face of a child molester and have some nerve defending your "friends"

A CHILD MOLESTER AND RAPIST IS NOT STRANGE ... they are a SCOURGE

please get gone before BHM starts a campaign to find you and report your ass ... 'bout he isn't physically attracted to you ... WTF

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:25am
Why are you hanging with sex offenders? Saying that the only other choice is to remain by yourself? And no city will settle with someone claiming transgender discrimination when they have a sex offender past. You know that the law often flings charges so guilt by association. I question your decision making hun. Something is seriously wrong....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TiffanyinTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:30am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Why are you hanging with sex offenders? Saying that the only other choice is to remain by yourself? And no city will settle with someone claiming transgender discrimination when they have a sex offender past. You know that the law often flings charges so guilt by association. I question your decision making hun. Something is seriously wrong....

I have no idea. I know that the city has anti discrimination law that protects transgender people and under this law he just happens to benefit. He does use womens restrooms at multiple places.

I wanted to know this to see whether or not I could get anywhere with bringing it up with the gym. How would I go about finding out if someone has a personal suit with the city? Would it come up in public record?

Edited by TiffanyinTX - Aug 04 2013 at 1:32am
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:37am
Hell tell them about him being a sex offender takes precedent. That will put an end to it quick fast and in a hurry. You don't need to know about it whether he filed a lawsuit. They would laugh him out of the courtroom. That is not to protect rapists and pedophiles and sexual predators. Hun gets some sense and don't be alone with that sick fool! You don't need to worry about hurt feelings and lawsuits....except the potential ones you are setting yourself up for by being in his company....
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:46am
Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TiffanyinTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:53am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Hell tell them about him being a sex offender takes precedent. That will put an end to it quick fast and in a hurry. You don't need to know about it whether he filed a lawsuit. They would laugh him out of the courtroom. That is not to protect rapists and pedophiles and sexual predators. Hun gets some sense and don't be alone with that sick fool! You don't need to worry about hurt feelings and lawsuits....except the potential ones you are setting yourself up for by being in his company....

I will try to be more defensive. I made the mistake of treating him way too much like a girlfriend. Thumbs DownFor my own sanity I do want to find out if the lawsuit was successful because that would give me more of a legal right to defend myself.

Don't shoot me for saying this but amongst the people here he isn't considered to be  'dangerous' as say a cat burglar or something. More like someone who did bad things in the past but is now just kind of themselves. Not saying that's my opinion, but I think that is the perception of  others who don't get to choose their company and could think of people who are a lot worse.

Sorry I didn't mean to drop a bunch of fbars on bhm but I feel that it is a learning experience to see how at least through the internet what goes in other parts of the country

Edited by TiffanyinTX - Aug 04 2013 at 1:57am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

listen to me tiffany.

do not go anywhere with a rapist and child molester ... make a bhm pinky swear vow that you will go nowhere with either of these two

I don't even believe what I'm reading and I didn't even read the whole thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS FOREVER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 23>