Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Men are injecting Silicone ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Men are injecting Silicone ?
    Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:06am

Woman Kills Man By Injecting SILICONE Into His Male Organ In Enlargement Effort

Kasia Rivera, 35, pleaded not guilty to manslaughter on Tuesday, for injecting 22-year-old, father of two, Justin Street with a deadly dose of liquid silicone into his penis.

Kasia Rivera injected silicone into mans penis pumping party

Rivera advertised the service in fliers around East Orange, and did the procedure with no medical license or medical training of any kind.

According to the Washington Post, Dr. Daniel S. Elliott, an associate professor of urology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., said, “ If there were a legitimate method for penile lengthening, Johnson & Johnson or Pfizer would have bought it up and made billions and billions of dollars worldwide,” Elliott said. “The fact that they don’t means it does not exist.”

Though unlicensed enhancement procedures are more common in women Elliott said he has seen similar cases end badly, adding, ” It’s a tragic, preventable mistake of vanity.”

Edited by india100 - Nov 13 2012 at 11:07am
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:09am
I don't think she should be charged. He went to her knowing she was not a doctor and took a risk...unfortunately he died.
dayumash93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote dayumash93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:13am
Oye, idk why she thought that would enlarge his penis. There's a guy somewhere in the UK who has a penis the size and shape of a cantaloupe from this sh*t.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:15am
Originally posted by dayumash93 dayumash93 wrote:

Oye, idk why she thought that would enlarge his penis. There's a guy somewhere in the UK who has a penis the size and shape of a cantaloupe from this sh*t.
ShockedDead
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I don't think she should be charged. He went to her knowing she was not a doctor and took a risk...unfortunately he died.
What about the law ? I think manslaughter would serve justice .
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:16am
He was a dumbass for letting someone that looks like that get close to his genitals in the first place. I mean, rip and all but I'm just saying...

Edited by mzmee - Nov 13 2012 at 11:17am
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:17am

ConfusedCryCryConfusedDeadDead
 I would say post pics, but ion wanna see dat sh*t
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:17am
Those injected penis look a horrid mess. Usually its guys who are addicted to pumping and they take it to the next level. Shhh look nasty as hellDead

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:18am
I'm not in the best mood today so I really shouldn't be posting in this thread.
dayumash93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dayumash93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:20am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

ShockedDead

NSFW Stern Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon