Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Member to member for newbies

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member to member for newbies
    Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:28am
Hey BHM members,
I've been a BHM member since 2009-10. However, since I rarely post comments I am considered a newbie. Because of this I can't purchase stuff from the member to member section downstairs
Will BHM allow us "newbies" to start our on member to member sale items? Or, any suggestions of how I can purchase items from the m2m section? Any advice ??
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:51pm
Funny because your join date says Dec 27 2011. My advice is start posting babes. If BHM opened the doors to newbies we would have all sorts of scam artist on the prowl.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:24pm
That is funny because I have been here for years!! Could have something to do with me changing my profile info because I've forgotten password, user I'd. Anywho, thx for your response.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:32pm
baby girl warm them fingers up and start posting everywhere...in ttt, natural section, body section, makeup section before you know it you a junior memeber. I forgot how many post you needed to become junior...If I remember correctly it was either 100 or 150 post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:35pm
I hear you!!! Let me head down there now!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:42pm
You need 100 post but I'll help you by liking your post which gives you an additional 10 points.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:33pm
Aww thank you
Miss Ladybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss Ladybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:44pm
Know how you feel been there too.  I read way more post than i respond, or comment to, it seems like a lotta ladies know each other already and have built up a rapport,  but  added one more thanks for ya :-)
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:47pm
And I'll thank your posts here.. That'll take you to Junior member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:58pm
Thank all of you so much!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System