Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MEMBER BLACK LIST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEMBER BLACK LIST
    Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:56am
Due to the nature of people trying to get over on our honest members on here (yes, I'm referencing asummertyme's experience, amongst others' experiences in the past) I think it's time that we've created a member blacklist. in the M2M section. If you know someone that has made others wary of selling/buying on this forum, list them along with the reason! I'll start this one:

Dutchess of Cali

make sure to bump regularly! Good day, and happy selling!Wink

< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/"> < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Edited by ExotiqBeautii - Apr 04 2014 at 4:57am
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:42am
Great idea.......This will only prompt a member/scammer to create a new user. Buyer beware is all i'm saying. Suga is only buying from reputable members and I will send a PM for that.  This section needs to be CLOSED!!

If its too good to be true then it's BALD!

Edited by sugabanana - Apr 04 2014 at 5:43am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:25am
bitches up in here selling wilder beast hair and bald wigs...I will be dammed if I make a bitch makes me lose my sanity over some hair
asummertyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:44am
SMH.. Thatswy a lot of people don't want to buy from newbies either but then again I have seen some elder members do the 1 2 act also.. I dunno, this is bad.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:53am
Originally posted by asummertyme asummertyme wrote:

SMH.. Thatswy a lot of people don't want to buy from newbies either but then again I have seen some elder members do the 1 2 act also.. I dunno, this is bad.

Nope no excuse cos she's been here since 2006.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by asummertyme asummertyme wrote:

Nope no excuse cos she's been here since 2006.
She should know better. And anyone selling hair for that matter. My thing is if u spending your coins and expecting quality...sell quality to prospective customers
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:51am
dang now what happened?
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:01pm
This really sux, as it ruins things for all of us.

Cry

So sorry to hear this unit was sold under clearly false pretenses and you have to fight for your money, Asummertyme. 
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:55pm
When selling anything, they key to smooth transactions is FULL DISCLOSURE. Failure to include pertinent details is the same as lying imo
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by hennared hennared wrote:

This really sux, as it ruins things for all of us.

Cry

So sorry to hear this unit was sold under clearly false pretenses and you have to fight for your money, Asummertyme. 

It does suck but I have purchased from a prominent another prominent member who sis not disclose that the wefts were cut into tiny pieces, when I contacted her she did not rely. I saved her name and I will never buy from her again. I always put all the info on my items out there because I really do not want confrontation or to steal someone's money. I did not even know anything had happened with Asummetyme.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style