Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Melissa Harris Perry apologizes to Mitt Romney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:51am

Pinch

Kieran

The name Kieran is a baby boy name.

Gaelic Meaning:
The name Kieran is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Kieran is: Black.

American Meaning:
The name Kieran is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Kieran is: Black.

Celtic Meaning:
The name Kieran is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Kieran is: Dark skinned.

Irish Meaning:
The name Kieran is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Kieran is: Black or dark.

SoulUrge Number: 6

People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.

Expression Number: 4

People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:59am
Nothing's wrong with his name. They got black girls named Bianca and Gwen and Jennifer (all meaning white) now that's some bull shyt.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:03am
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

MHP should NOT have apologized. I'm sick to death of Sarah Palin nem and their selective defense of free speech. Failin Palin wasn't concerned about Martin Bashir's right to free speech was she? I guess the 2nd Amendment is only worth defending when you agree with what's being said. Next time she go to Florida, I hope somebody beats her ass with a bag of oranges. 

That baby is gonna grow up to be one of them coons sayin we should be thankful to slavery for getting us away from Africa.

And I'm impressed by anybody that can cornrow, cuz I can't do it worth a damn. It's hard. Ouch

My momma and her momma can't cornrow and they are straight from ____, Africa. 
I'm like "Momma, why didn't you learn how to cornrowwww????"
I can't get my cornrows tight and neat to self-install this here weave.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:07am
omg....They named this kid "little black boy"....
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:12am

Ciarán

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ciarán (Irish) or Ciaran (Scottish)[1][2] is a Gaelic male given name meaning "little dark one" or "blacky",[3] produced by appending adiminutive suffix to ciar ("black", "dark").[4][5] The female form is Ciara.

The name became common in reference to Ciar, son of Fergus mac Róich,[6] who gave his name to the Ciarraige and County Kerry,[7] and two 6th-century saints both counted among the Twelve Apostles of IrelandCiarán the Elder and Ciarán the Younger.

It is anglicized in various ways: Ciaran, Kerry, Kyran, Kieran, Keiran, Keiren, Kieren, Ceiran, Ceeran, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciar%C3%A1n

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:12am
they named the kid Blacky......
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:16pm
*Sarcasm* Well he is Black y'all. What could possibly be the problem?Wacko
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:01pm
Has MHP said anything about the childs name yet? I hope she does. But I mean really, they were gonna call him blacky/darkie anyway, now everyone can do it without feeling awkward!

Well played Romenys, well played. *raises glass*

And I know y'all see that mishap and didn't say anything hoping I wouldn't notice it until it was too late to fix it.

Well played BHM, well played. *raises bottle, then quickly busts it on the curb and points the sharp end at y'all*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic