Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Melissa Harris Perry apologizes to Mitt Romney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:25am
I don't see why an apology was warranted either
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:36am
There's this woman's website I came across and I love it. She adopted a black daughter and she works her azz off maintaining her daughters hair. She's took the time to learn about it and she is amazing at styling. I really respected her for that and her work is great. These are the type of white ppl I need adopting black kids if it's going to happen

http://www.chocolatehairvanillacare.com/?m=1
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:36am

meh never impressed when white folks learn how to braid plaits and cornrow
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:00am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

meh never impressed when white folks learn how to braid plaits and cornrow

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:56am
@Mshairdo I follow her as well. It's not that she can braid black hair but she takes good care of her daughter's hair.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:43pm
MHP should NOT have apologized. I'm sick to death of Sarah Palin nem and their selective defense of free speech. Failin Palin wasn't concerned about Martin Bashir's right to free speech was she? I guess the 2nd Amendment is only worth defending when you agree with what's being said. Next time she go to Florida, I hope somebody beats her ass with a bag of oranges. 

That baby is gonna grow up to be one of them coons sayin we should be thankful to slavery for getting us away from Africa.

And I'm impressed by anybody that can cornrow, cuz I can't do it worth a damn. It's hard. Ouch
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

@Mshairdo I follow her as well. It's not that she can braid black hair but she takes good care of her daughter's hair.

isn't she supposed to?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:19pm
Wait, did someone in the Romney's clam marry a black person???Shocked
Or did someone adopt a black child?Cry
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:15pm
Right. I hate when blk people high five and applaud these white women who adopted blk kids and take care of their hair properly & gets them books on loving themselves. (not directed at yall)  So what. Shouldn't get a pat on the back for doing what they're supposed to do just cause they're white. 

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

isn't she supposed to?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Wait, did someone in the Romney's clam marry a black person???Shocked
Or did someone adopt a black child?Cry

i think the baby is adopted...just wait til that little baby gets older and one of those romney grandchildren get mad at the baby and call him/her  the N word...Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic