Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Melinda Brown Duncan spitting hot fiyah!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:22am
Man, you gotta love Black people

Whether poor, middle class or rich, uneducated or educated... we keep it REAL! LOL
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:28am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

well damn gucci Melinda
LOL
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:38am

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I keep saying it. We are gonna be living in a military state. I feel like they want these cities to turn to sh*t so they have examples to point to when pol ask why do the cops get to violate rights. I feel like it's already happening in ny.

Now is the time black and hispanics can rise up get mad and DO something or just be complacent, twiddle their thumbs and say thats not me

IA. New York was a test run IMO.  To see how the people would react. that stop and frisk is some bullsh*t but nothing is really being done about it. Bureaucrats sittin up there giving excuses...but..the people that this affects is lettin' it go on.

I really feel that sh*t has gone to far to simply hold signs.....and i'll leave it there.

Ppl getting arrested in their own buildings or on their own block for not having an id. Why would i carry an id to the corner store?   

Finding dead bodies in houses is ridiculous. Sounds like detroit is turning into the 70s/80s version of the Bronx. They are gonna let it get so bad that they WILL bring down the buildings fix it up and gentrify it
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:43am

I keep saying it. We are gonna be living in a military state. I feel like they want these cities to turn to sh*t so they have examples to point to when pol ask why do the cops get to violate rights. I feel like it's already happening in ny.

Now is the time black and hispanics can rise up get mad and DO something or just be complacent, twiddle their thumbs and say thats not me

IA. New York was a test run IMO.  To see how the people would react. that stop and frisk is some bullsh*t but nothing is really being done about it. Bureaucrats sittin up there giving excuses...but..the people that this affects is lettin' it go on.

I really feel that sh*t has gone to far to simply hold signs.....and i'll leave it there.

Ppl getting arrested in their own buildings or on their own block for not having an id. Why would i carry an id to the corner store?   

Finding dead bodies in houses is ridiculous. Sounds like detroit is turning into the 70s/80s version of the Bronx. They are gonna let it get so bad that they WILL bring down the buildings fix it up and gentrify it

yup. ain't detroit the same place where they cut half....or alot of the power of the city lights at night?  and we all know what happens when a crime ridden city has half it's power out.  more......crime.

they gone cut it down, kick the folks out, rich folks are gonna buy the land at a hella premium, then rebuild and bring jobs to the city.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:46am
oh and that id situation is gone help ursher in the chip.  they gone spin it as..."don't have to worry about leaving home without your id when u can always have it on you".   It'll be like watching an beauty commercial by Umbrella.  True science fiction.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic