Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Melinda Brown Duncan spitting hot fiyah!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Melinda Brown Duncan spitting hot fiyah!
    Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:55am
Melinda is TIRED of the incompetence running Detroit!

I know she was spitting hot fiyah, but ooh, that censoring got me rolling!!

Edited by Midna - May 11 2013 at 2:56am
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:01am
Quick fast & in a hurry. Go Melinda.Clap

My aunt's neighborhood use to be nice when they bought their home years ago. Now folk are getting killed on the street. Literally keeling over dead in front of her house from gunshots smh.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:15am
this is SAD! Detroit never been! finding dead realitives in your old house! I dont understand?
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:22am
^^^^^^maybe crackheads in abandoned homes
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 4:50am
I can't imagine what it is like to see your hometown turn into a "war zone"
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 4:57am
I keep saying it. We are gonna be living in a military state. I feel like they want these cities to turn to sh*t so they have examples to point to when pol ask why do the cops get to violate rights. I feel like it's already happening in ny.

Now is the time black and hispanics can rise up get mad and DO something or just be complacent, twiddle their thumbs and say thats not me
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 5:45am
Didn't Detroit build a statue of Robocop? LOL
She need to stop all that cussing and cut that grass. Everybody knows you have to cut that grass every weekend in Michigan.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:02am
at least she's fired up about something.  the reason why things dont change is because most of us dont care enough to get angry.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:11am
well damn gucci Melinda
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:16am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I keep saying it. We are gonna be living in a military state. I feel like they want these cities to turn to sh*t so they have examples to point to when pol ask why do the cops get to violate rights. I feel like it's already happening in ny.

Now is the time black and hispanics can rise up get mad and DO something or just be complacent, twiddle their thumbs and say thats not me

IA. New York was a test run IMO.  To see how the people would react. that stop and frisk is some bullsh*t but nothing is really being done about it. Bureaucrats sittin up there giving excuses...but..the people that this affects is lettin' it go on.

I really feel that sh*t has gone to far to simply hold signs.....and i'll leave it there.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>