Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

mehair.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
COUTURENIKKI222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COUTURENIKKI222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 7:26pm
Thanks I will check it out I may not order from them though I found lots of vendors since then lol!
Sponsored Links

COUTURENIKKI222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COUTURENIKKI222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 7:42pm
Nice blog and I saw and read everything that was great thanks so much keep us updated on your install to come! Btw I love your accent!
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by SoFrolushes SoFrolushes wrote:

My initial review video has been uploaded now and there are stills on my hair blog sofrolushes.blogspot.com

here is the video link I do not know how to embed though. 
http://youtu.be/VRj4mtK8aZM - not the best video I know 

I can see that over the last two months review on youtube have grown but it could be because they offer discounts when you do a review. There were no nits in the hair and was still soft and manageable after washed and conditioned. It has some shedding. I wont be installing the hair till next moth. Just figured I clean it up now just in case there were unwelcome visitors

You did fine on the vid, maybe do one of the hair brushed out and show the amount of shedding.

I love your 30 things about me vid. Purple is my fave color too. Smile

Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 9:31pm

I am getting errors trying to upload pics. 
Pics,pls,i really wanna see the pics. :)
SoFrolushes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoFrolushes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2012 at 7:01am
Originally posted by COUTURENIKKI222 COUTURENIKKI222 wrote:

Nice blog and I saw and read everything that was great thanks so much keep us updated on your install to come! Btw I love your accent!
thank you. Next month I will do an installed review

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoFrolushes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2012 at 7:02am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

My initial review video has been uploaded now and there are stills on my hair blog sofrolushes.blogspot.com

here is the video link I do not know how to embed though. 
http://youtu.be/VRj4mtK8aZM - not the best video I know 

I can see that over the last two months review on youtube have grown but it could be because they offer discounts when you do a review. There were no nits in the hair and was still soft and manageable after washed and conditioned. It has some shedding. I wont be installing the hair till next moth. Just figured I clean it up now just in case there were unwelcome visitors

You did fine on the vid, maybe do one of the hair brushed out and show the amount of shedding.

I love your 30 things about me vid. Purple is my fave color too. Smile

Thanks for the tips I will defo do that next.
Purple is the best

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoFrolushes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:37am
here is my install review video. I actually want to find a different vendor just because I am still new to all this virgin china vendor shopping 

http://youtu.be/QHNrE7MUrM0
MissSlimG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissSlimG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:52am
I haven't actually ordered from me hair but I think this is their vendor and I've ordered from them on alibaba bc I wanted 4oz bundles. I got the "Brazilian" body wave 20/22/24. It had no nits fortunately. I experienced a little shedding (maybe like 6-10 strands a day) and a little tangling at the nape. Overall it was pretty good hair. I went back and ordered their Brazilian curly & it was terrible I didn't even install it.

%20 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/813214
stephyc03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephyc03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:05pm

*DONT QUOTE or create link for video *

This was filmed 11/5/2012
I got the hair late July .. It took me a long to make this video because I didn't want it to look like im blasting the the company or being evil. But I felt I should be more respectful to the company's potential customers  then the company its self. Also I would cringe when seeing a girl make  video running their fingers through the hair knowing they haven't washed the hair or looked through it well... Also I understand hair from china will come with lice but I also I also understand most girls don't know that... so those are  some of the reasons why  made this video i hope those who are thinking of buying from this company watches this video to know the down side of buying cheap hair.  If any thing before you install the hair look through it thoroughly .... this video helps me be as detailed as possible .

I don't know if we are allowed to put video from our youtube channel  so just copy and paste the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzFflvpK_o0

Edited by stephyc03 - Dec 19 2012 at 3:16pm
tatikennebrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatikennebrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:55pm
Hey I was wondering if mehair. Com is a legitimate website
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12