Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mzshahida View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEGATEK QUESTION
    Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 10:36am

(um.......i know it's thousands of topics pertaining to mt but im unable to search,then again i DONT WANT read 300 pages ,i just need my question answered lol)LOL

I just want to make sure i'm using this product right, someone on lhcf said its suppose to be rinsed out.some said it can be mixed and left on the scalp as a leavin ;which WAY is correct????

and another thing how long should u wait to get a perm while using mt?

thankkkkkkkkk uuuu!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mzshahida - Aug 31 2008 at 10:37am
Sponsored Links

Carib_n_curly View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:02am
people use MT both ways. i have only being using it by leaving it on MT scalp until i co-wash.
at first i co-washed once a week but i co-wash every day.

i co-wash then apply MT.

some people stop using MT for a week then relax their hair.
hajah1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:04am
Yeah I just apply it on my scalp and leave it on there. On the bottle it says to apply it leave it on for five minutes and then rinse it out.
ASHLEYG LUVz MU View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:14am
i just left it in then sprayed it with surge or a leave in conditioner
blue06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:15am
I also haver a question.

I am about to make a purchase but I need to know which MT

Is it the cell rebuilder one?
mzshahida View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:21am
thank yallllllllll soooo muchhhhhhhhhh...cause i've been just mixing mine with castor oil and applyin it only on my scalp till i wash.what throwed me off is someone mentioned it MUST BE RINSED out,...thanx for clarifying that for me///
RedE4change View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:24am
Originally posted by blue06 blue06 wrote:

I also haver a question.

I am about to make a purchase but I need to know which MT

Is it the cell rebuilder one?
Yes

Op-Mixing it with  castor oil doesn't make it too thick for you?

Edited by RedE4change - Aug 31 2008 at 11:24am
mzshahida View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:25am
@blue
Computer Love View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:25am
Star Hi MzShahida,
I am a newbie, but I have learned that Mega Tek is a protein, so you would have to leave it in and follow with a good moisturizer, and then seal your ends. Since protein dries out the scalp that is the reason that some people mix it with other things so that it will not be so drying to their scalp. I still have not brought mines as of yet, because I am in debt from all of the other products that I purchased. Then with the kids going back to school and my birthday on Sept 8th I will have to wait a least two more weeks before I can order mines. (With rush shipping). I have already read a least 300 pages or more, on Mega Tek so I am just trying to save you the trouble. Another thing is I have noticed that a lot of these women either streach there perm as much as they can like 6 months  to a year or 2 or 3, but then you have some that wait 6 to 8 weeks but, that is only a few. Personally when I get mines I will order a least 2 to 3 bottles so that I don't have to make another order. Then I will begin my journey to long, thick hair. My hair is healthy and long only SL though but, I would like for it to be APL with thickness, because it is so thin. Not thin to where you can see my scalp but just thin it has always been like that. Then I look at my daughter's hair who is natural and her hair is beautiful. I always thought it was genetics because my father's hair is thin. Then it just dawned on me wait look at that baby's hair, and you will see your self. See I am never going to do to her what they did to me which is put a perm in her hair. But I have had a perm since I was little and didn't know how to do my hair with out one. Now I know better and (like my mother said it pays to know) I will try and strecth my perm as much as I can. The last time I got a perm was June 20 2008. I will try and streach my perm until December 2008 I have to crawl before I walk. I have to do it with braids though. I do wash my hair and moisturize while I am weaing braids.
Maybe every month take it out and get a wash & set for like a week cause that is how long I can take it. Then get braids again. Use Mega Tek, MN mixed with sulfur 8, use my Glycerin water mix, take my vitamins, work out like 3 x a week, I just started that though and it's true you do get a lot of blood circulation through your body to your head. Keep massaging, and drink water, when my MT get's here I will post pictures, Of before and after this will be my first time using it so I wanna see what it will do.Clap (Last night I had a dream that my hair was long and beautiful and then my sister said how did you get your hair like that. I said you have to go natural. For like a year, now that I remeber. I should of been natural to get to that length Cry It was thick and cut evenly I would say full BSL) but it was all a dream. I will make come true. Then I woke up and was thinking to myself. Self, lol how would you do that it has never been done before by me. Then I thought of Flat twist and other protective styles. But I wouldn't have known that if, I wasn't here everyday. Sorry this is so long. In the end you can do what ever you feel when it comes to your hair, if you want to wash it out then co-wash (conditoner only) and then just continue. I know that is what I would do. HHG Embarrassed
mzshahida View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:26am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic