BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

MegaTek Changed Ingredients?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

Author
hairdime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2012 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by AS82 AS82 wrote:

Don't fret I called a store here and they said they have it, and yes I asked the lady to read off the second ingredient and it was Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein. So just call around to a farm/horse/feed/ tackle store like I did and you'll be able to find it. I feel like the darn Hair FBI around here lol LOL I really wish I knew a chemist that analyze the product CSI style for me lol. This was my first bottle so I don't have anything to compare it too just reading the ingredients.

Ikw this is a late post, but I'm in ATL too and just ordered off Amazon and ...yep New bottle even tho the old one was pictured! where did you find the old one at...Its been a min.. but just maybe they still have some of the old formula in stock...
Sponsored Links

xotiffannyxo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xotiffannyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 6:40am
I was JUST about to buy some Mega Tek and I noticed the bottle was different. I'm so happy you guys made this thread!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:04am
I just used some of the new Megatek  in my  last cowash/conditioning session. It does smell great. Unfortunately, I never got to use the old formula 
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:04am
So does this new MegaTek formula still work??
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 4:40am
No but seriously tho.. Does the new megatek still work??
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:26am
It is an OK conditioner, not worth $25 or $30. Whether it increases hair growth, I doubt it.
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:58am
Yea it's expensive. Thanks for your reply Lady!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic