BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Megan Goode "Deception " New NBC Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

i hung out with some friends and all the guys there said they were def gonna watch because shes hot. they don't care about her acting.

good. they need to watch to make sure it stays on the air
Sponsored Links

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:30pm
ok Megan.... you den went and got a good job
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

U watching the law and order marathon ? Cause I just saw this too. Lol

No.LOL....but ....wayment...L&O is on?  *turns on TV*  I saw the trailer while I was at the movies.  *flips thru channels* what station it on?  USA?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

I watched the pilot over the weekend and I actually enjoyed it. Seeing Laz was an added bonus. It's up on projectfreetv for those that are interested

right.  I saw Laz and was like "yaaaaaaas"
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:44pm
i watched the pilot the other night.
it was ok.

many scripted shows aren't making it...
but good for her if she can do it.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:09pm
She's a pretty girl but she has the same 'malady' that a lot of women have - I am just surprised that a celebrity with money and access to the best makeup people is still doing this.
Browpencil is designed in fill in your brows where they are sparce or thin - NOT to draaaaaw in a whole new set of brows! Shocked DUH!  Maybe some few hairs are hers ... but the rest are draaaawn in.

Now how does she look to her man early in the morning with no brows (martien face), no makeup and without the long weave? I'll bet he wonders what he's got himself into.Dead

The reason her brows look so whack is because she does not like her real brows so she has effectively removed/tweezed/shaved them off and then ... draaaaaawn on those caricatures of normal eye brows with normal arches.

She needs to grow her brows back and have a real professional sit down and work with her natural brows .. to give her a flattering arch instead of going against nature and contriving her brows as she is doing now.

Then she has the nerve to use hightlighter ABOVE the brows .. so that they stand out in that peculiar way? Geesh - I doubt I'll watch the show because I think her brows would be too distracting.

When will this rediculous fad of draaaaaawwwwwing on eyesbrows... end?

Meagan Good wallpapers (98978). Popular Meagan Good pictures, photos ...">

Edited by Becky - Dec 28 2012 at 6:13pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:11pm
geezis!! I can't be the only one that hates her faceUnhappy
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:12pm
Laz Alonso back on tv? Evil Smile ...i was still bitter he got killed off in Breakout Kings
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

She's a pretty girl but she has the same 'malady' that a lot of women have - I am just surprised that a celebrity with money and access to the best makeup people is still doing this.
Browpencil is designed in fill in your brows where they are sparce or thin - NOT to draaaaaw in a whole new set of brows! Shocked DUH!  Maybe some few hairs are hers ... but the rest are draaaawn in.

Now how does she look to her man early in the morning with no brows (martien face), no makeup and without the long weave? I'll bet he wonders what he's got himself into.Dead

The reason her brows look so whack is because she does not like her real brows so she has effectively removed/tweezed/shaved them off and then ... draaaaaawn on those caricatures of normal eye brows with normal arches.

She needs to grow her brows back and have a real professional sit down and work with her natural brows .. to give her a flattering arch instead of going against nature and contriving her brows as she is doing now.

Then she has the nerve to use hightlighter ABOVE the brows .. so that they stand out in that peculiar way? Geesh - I doubt I'll watch the show because I think her brows would be too distracting.

When will this rediculous fad of draaaaaawwwwwing on eyesbrows... end?

Meagan Good wallpapers (98978). Popular Meagan Good pictures, photos ...">

You know what's sad, not only is this picture a couple of years old, but instead of congratulating her for finding work as a black woman in this industry, you had to find a flaw and run with it. Being as you are an uncle tom, coon, and anti black, it all makes sense.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:34pm
The real shame is that admin hasn't had the good sense to ban becky yet.Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>