BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meeting your SO while traveling?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 7:47am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I'm travelling next week. I usually travel comfortable but shoot yall got me thinking. I might finds me a man. Better look fly for my long azz flight.

chile....I would swear ballet flats (or just cute flats) and a trench can up the game on almost any outfit without alot of work.

imo.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 02 2013 at 7:48am
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

The older woman in my family always say " You never know where you will meet your husband"
They would kill me if they knew about my midnight Walmart runs.
this is true. People always say they weren't looking for their husband or some mess like that. Am I mentally scaring off men BC I always think 'i could meet my husband here.'

well...it's been said that men love don't want you when you checkin' for it.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

The older woman in my family always say " You never know where you will meet your husband"
this is true. People always say they weren't looking for their husband or some mess like that. Am I mentally scaring off men BC I always think 'i could meet my husband here.'

I completely understand.  I'll stop looking.

Edited by Jess - Aug 02 2013 at 8:19am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 8:23am
My sister said I should dress up but f that! I'm going to sleep on the plane and I aint talking to nobody
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 8:29am

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I'm a coconut

my casual is dressed up ... so I might seem dressed up at the airport

I think dresses are extremely comfortable

Obligatory linen gaucho pants suit LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 8:34am

I completely understand.  I'll stop looking.

it's scornful i know.  it's one of those cosmic jokes. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:42am

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

When I was in Thailand, I was riding my bike and at an intersection another foreigner on a bike was crossing in front of me...we nodded and said hello...and he doubled back around and asked if I wanted to ride around with him. We hung out for a few hours taking pictures and exploring the city. We went and had a quick dinner before I had to hop back on the boat to go to the other side of the island we were on. It wasn't a connection or anything, but it just goes to show you how you can just meet people randomly and hang out...if anything you make a good friend.

That's brave.  I wouldn't have had the balls boobs to ask a stranger to hang out....or to even hangout if a stranger asked me too.

It depends on the place and the circumstances. It was daytime, we were in an Asian country, it was an open area with lots of people around and I had my own bike..LOL 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:45am

There is a way to go about checking for it LOL Like, the few times (I mean that literally) I checked for  a dude..he didn't know I was or was confused as to whether or not that is what I was doing. Wink 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:55am
yes. i've met men in airports...all the time. I went on a few dates with one...but it didn't last. 

NEVER look a mess in the airport. I'm not saying your have fully "on" but at least be put together. You can be comfortable without wearing jeans and sweatpants...but hey do what works for you. lol....
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 10:01am
Airports are like huge international bars.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic