FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meeting up after being in a lDR

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meeting up after being in a lDR
    Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:27pm
How do I arrange plans to hang out w/ the guy im tlking to. We both plan on meeting each other for the summer in georgia so we both are going to be flying in. I dont have my own house for him to stay in or anything and on top of that were not gonna be in the same city. That means he or I am going to drive to see each other and most likely he'll probably be the one driving to come see me or pick me up, but I dont want him drive an hour or more to come see for just a day. And I think it wouldnt be logical for him to be driving back and forth throughout the week from city to city to spend time w/ me. I was thinking maybe i should just stay by him, he'll probably be staying w/ his cousin or friend. But i dont know about staying over in a house with dudes not saying I dont feel comfortable w/ the guy im tlking to but its just seems kind of odd I dont know, he's my first relationship. We both never really got to hang out anyways when he was back home like that anyways so yeah. How should I arrange for us to hang out? Oh Im 18 and hes 20
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

How do I arrange plans to hang out w/ the guy im tlking to. We both plan on meeting each other for the summer in georgia so we both are going to be flying in. I dont have my own house for him to stay in or anything and on top of that were not gonna be in the same city. That means he or I am going to drive to see each other and most likely he'll probably be the one driving to come see me or pick me up, but I dont want him drive an hour or more to come see for just a day. And I think it wouldnt be logical for him to be driving back and forth throughout the week from city to city to spend time w/ me. I was thinking maybe i should just stay by him, he'll probably be staying w/ his cousin or friend. But i dont know about staying over in a house with dudes not saying I dont feel comfortable w/ the guy im tlking to but its just seems kind of odd I dont know, he's my first relationship. We both never really got to hang out anyways when he was back home like that anyways so yeah. How should I arrange for us to hang out? Oh Im 18 and hes 20

Girl....if he wasn't to see you he will have no problem doing it. Relax.

And DO NOT go over to stay with him....he comes to you, POINT. BLANK. PERIOD. Its not safe and its not smart.
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:33pm
Alright thanks
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:16am
Yes, he can come to you and find his own accommodations as well. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply