FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meet "Sweet Pea"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:05am
Speaking of Madonna, she recently posted a video of her son David singing and dancing

I went to her instagram and was instantly creeped out... Why does she have so many Black people on it? Confused And the pic of her whispin' in Maya Angelou's ear smh lol
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:16am
really???? how old is her son now?  whisperin in maya angelou's ear a pic of herself doing that? yeah when was the last time those two did lunch together....
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:29am
The baby was not crying while having her hair combed so I won't pass judgement......I think she is coming from a good place and is doing the best she can.....
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:47am
She just gon let sweet pea suck on that windex bottle ok cool

She's not gonna smooth out that product...the white build up is visible ok cool

She adopted some beautiful babies though

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why do her Black adopted children have slave nicknames but her biological children don't?

you sure she doesnt have nicknames for her own children ?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:59am
only issue i can have issue with, is something i would never know the answer to. how hard was it for a black person/family (assuming they tried ?) to adopt a black baby in her area (where ever area that was ) versus a white person/family.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:17am
as much as i would love sink my teeth into criticizing her, i wont.  im not going to be mad at her for raising kids i dont want.

Edited by tatee - Jun 03 2014 at 8:16am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

She just gon let sweet pea suck on that windex bottle ok cool

yeah.  this is the first thing i noticed...Cry

sweet pea is super adorable tho.  and looks very happy.

this reminds me of the informative speech I did in college in public speaking.  had those cacs sitting on the edge of their seats whilst i spoke on how  i styled and cared for my hair...easiest A ever...

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:37am
Didnt watch but the still from the second video with the mickey mouse get up looks cute
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:09am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why do her Black adopted children have slave nicknames but her biological children don't?

you sure she doesnt have nicknames for her own children ?

She does.  She just did a name release video for them when they hit 250 videos.  She was trying to keep their names secret, but they have become to popular so they wanted to release them on their own terms.

They are all called CGH 1 -  6 (birth order) and have nicknames as well.  I actually have been following that channel for a while.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic