BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Medical Oddities NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:51pm
Jesus, Jewels Cry I haven't had a good night sleep in days and I'd just gotten a healthy release of endorphins from compulsive laughter that might have facilitated my rest. You just done fucced everything up, lol.
Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:54pm
I just had to bring my tail in this thread. Y'all goin make me change my career choice.Cry

Imagine a pt comes to me and says I got a worm in my eye. I'd run da fack out. I hate nasty-looking stuff. CryCryCryCryCry

This thread just melted my under skin.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:57pm
This thread does remind me to be grateful for how God made me. I have a "unique" medical condition, and I was crying about it yesterday. My SO said, "That is part of you, and I love you the way you are." It could be worse. I could have a medical oddity on my face. I am grateful to God. Cry
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 11:00pm
Have you heard of teratomas? Warning, they are GROSS! But they are basically the biological Wonder Balls of the human body. They are basically tumors of flesh and within them reside tissue and structures native to the human body. They can be filled with hair, teeth, tissue resembling that of organs and boy are they a sight. Even eyes can be grown in them!

I remember I saw a show documenting a woman who was going through severe psychological disturbances. Turns out the source of her psychosis was a teratoma filled with brain cells! And because her body was attacking the foreign tumor, it regarded her own brain as an enemy and began attacking it.

Here are pictures of actual teratomas.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loy7i5TuCw1qzy8r9.jpg

Baby had a teratoma in his head. It formed a foot in his brain!

MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:05am

What do you all think of mutations, tumors, and these rare diseases? I dont know what to think, is it a way of showing that we are not perfect organisms or is it a response to environmental factors?

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:15am
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

What do you all think of mutations, tumors, and these rare diseases? I dont know what to think, is it a way of showing that we are not perfect organisms or is it a response to environmental factors?

There are a number of things that cause these maladies. Genetic mutation is one, environmental etc...no telling. I am just amazed that we have so many "normal" human beings without any malformation. So many things can go wrong from the beginning of conception, until birth and there after.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:30am
Ectrodactyly (formally called lobster claw syndrome)

The rare congenital deformity ectrodactyly used to go by the simpler, more descriptive name of lobster claw syndrome. Typically, a person with ectrodactyly has a cleft where the middle  finger/toe should be, a condition that gives the hand/foot the  appearance of a lobster&amp;amp;amp;#8217;s claw, but ectrodactyly patients can have any  number of unusual arrangements of the digits.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - May 26 2013 at 11:34am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:37am
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

wow....

this makes me think of "shallow hal" and the guy having a tail
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:54am
Vitamin A deficiency diseases

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style